1

*3rd POV*

It was a Tuesday morning and Jungkook had just woken up. He got out of his bed and went to his bathroom to do his morning routine. Once he finished doing his morning routine he headed to his closet to select his outfit. He looked around the closet for about 20 minutes before he found a cute outfit. So he put on some panties and then a bra. Then he got dressed.

 Then he got dressed

(His outfit)

(His outfit)

Jungkook looked in the mirror at his outfit and once he deemed it pretty he grabbed his phone, his house keys, and his bag. Then he walked out the house and started his walk to his school.

When he got down the street he heard a car honk, so he turned around.

When he turned around he saw his 3. Best friends, jin, yoongi, and Sunni. "Hey guys", Jungkook said while walking towards the car and getting in the back seat with Sunni.

"Hey kookie", yoongi and Sunni replied in unison. "Yah you brat, why are you walking when I told you last night that I was gonna pick you up", Jin scolded as he started driving in the direction of their school.

"Sorry Jin hyung, I forgot", Jungkook whined slightly at being scolded. "Yeah whatever brat", Jin rolled his eyes not believing him.

None of them believed Jungkook because they knew how he was when it came to getting help from others. He never liked depending on other people.

About 5 minutes later Jin pulled into the schools parking lot and parked. They all grabbed their bags and got out the car.

While walking towards the school they saw their crushes aka their bullies. They all knew of each others crushes but none of them knew why they would develop feelings for the bullies.

They started walking past their bullies when suddenly yoongi was pushed to the floor.

"Owie", yoongi said with tears in his eyes, he had scratched his palms on the floor and they were now red. "Yoongs, are you ok", Sunni asked while rushing to help yoongi up, with Jungkook and Jin following right behind her.

"We'll if it isn't the little nerds", they heard Jimin say from behind him. When they turned around jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok were standing there with evil smirks on their face.

"P-please leave u-us a-alone", Sunni stuttered, she was scared. "Or what? What are a bunch of little weak bitches like you gonna do?", Hoseok said, while looking down at the four.

Jungkook, yoongi, and Sunni looked as if they were gonna cry at any minute. This activated jins motherly instinct. "L-look, we haven't done a-anything t-to you all. So please l-leave us alone.", jin said with nervousness etched in his voice.

"Awwww, did you hear that boys? It sounded like the little bitch was trying to stand up to us", Namjoon said while trailing his pointer finger from jins face to his shoulder before he hardly pushed him onto the ground.

Jin landed right on his face resulting in the bullies to laugh and high five each other. "J-JUST STOP! WE HAVE NEVER D-DONE ANYTHING T-TO Y-YOU!!", jungkook yelled while tears streamed down his face.

He was obviously scared about what they would do to him for they way he yelled at him, but he was more upset at the fact that his friends are being hurt in front of him for no reason at all, simply because the bullies felt like it.

The 4 bullies immediately stopped laughing and looked at the smaller boy, they all looks angry except for one, taehyung. He looked amused, but that amusement quickly changed to anger. Taehyung slowly bent down to jungkooks level and harshly grabbed his jaw. "You little bitches even being alive and breathing in my presence is enough of a offense for me to beat your ass", taehyung darkly spat.

"Since you couldn't be a good little whore and take that we're gonna beat all your asses.", namjoon said while the boys started to circle the ones on the ground.

TBC, hope you all enjoyed the beginning chapter.