Senseless

'Run... Faster...' I thought as I was chased by two people. 'I'm only 5 years old... What did I do?' I thought. I was being chased by security guards, and was charged for stealing japan's greatest treasure. I turned at an alley, and tripped on a stone. I was too cold to get up and keep moving because of the rain. So, I hid between 2 trash cans and waited until they left. A few hours later, the rain stops and they stop chasing me. But it's night time. Then another child walks into the alley, with cyan hair about my age looking like he hasn't eaten I weeks. As I peaked out, he noticed me and almost ran. "Why are you here?" I asked. "..." He was a bit reluctant to answer. "Nobody wants me. I decided to hide." I then replied. "Me too. Maybe we could stick together? I'm Kosuki Senko" I said. "I'm  Tomura Shigaraki. I would like that." He replied.

-timeskip 3 weeks later-

We where in the alleyway we met in, and a tall man walked in behind us. "So, you have been cut off from society have you?" The man asked. We where caught off guard, so we turned quickly. "Yes." We replied. "Well, come with me." He extended a hand to us. We took his hand, after quick glances with each other. We where then teleported to a bar, where a smokey man was cleaning cups. "Huh? What's this place? We asked simultaneously. "This is our hideout. We are the leave of villains." Said the smokey man.

-timeskip 10 years later-

"Tomura! Come on!" I called for my best friend as we were sent on a mission. We had to infiltrate UA to see what the future generations of heroes would be like. And, we had to sabotage what we could. "Coming, coming." He replied. They would pose as student, hopefully in different classes, so they could get info. This would be their first misson.