The next moring ☀️

When u wake up dukes was up too make breakfast for u and him he was making pancakes and eggs and bacon with coca-Cola.he finish making breakfast so y'all started eat and duke ask u too be his gf and u say yes ofc. Then he said if u want u can move in with him and u said yes so u guys get ready to go to ur house so u can ur things u need to live so . Then y'all got finish get dressed and y'all left his house and got in car and drive to ur house then duke help u get ur things from ur house then u got everything and u ask to use duke car bc u get something so he said sure and give the keys to his car and u go to the adult store get some cute things and u get things for duke and u got lingerie handcuffs with pink fluff and u got duke A lease to use. Then u go to duke aka ur house and hide the things that u bought and duke seen u came home and said u what u doing and u lie and said went to friend. He was ok with that and u guys ordered food for dinner  then duke was live on duke moose and u just in the room and got all the things ready to surprised him and then he got finish with that live and u was happy to see him not live. Then he see the surprised...

✨Next part will be soon✨