|~•6°~|

°Chap 6 - Prank°

"What the fuck happened!?" Soobin said as he barged inside the house just to see Yeonjun and his friends laughing at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
«Flashback»
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys let's do something fun." Yeonjun sat properly with full excitement. "Yeah I am so bored." Huening Kai said as he threw his uno cards at Beomgyu's face.

But before even Beomgyu could scream Taehyun interrupted him. "But what?"

"See we are just getting bored from past thirty minutes since you guys came-"

"What the fuck do you mean!?" Beomgyu said offended at the part of getting bored since they came.

"Ah I mean we are just playing so..." Beomgyu sighed after hearing Yeonjun. "So why not we prank someone?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Sounds fun but who?" Taehyun said as he also threw his uno cards at Beomgyu's face. "Why the fuck you all are throwing your cards at me do I look like a dustbin?" Beomgyu pointed at himself.

"Facts." Taehyun said while Beomgyu looked done. "You guys are going off topic." Huening Kai said.

Exactly.

That's what Yeonjun thought since he's really excited for the 'prank'.

"Yeah so we are going to prank Soobin." Yeonjun said as he looked at everyone for their opinions. "You and Soobin got close?" Beomgyu asked. "Hell nah and I don't even wanna." Yeonjun said sassily.

"Close?" Taehyun asked and looked at Beomgyu. "I'll tell you later baby." Beomgyu whispered in his ear.

"So what's the prank?" Huening Kai asked. "The prank is that we are going to tell him that I got into a big accident so please come home fast." Yeonjun giggled so did Huening Kai.

But Taehyun and Beomgyu didn't.

"But don't you you think it's a bit too much?" Taehyun asked. "But why it's fun though?" Huening Kai questioned being the innocent bean he is. "Cause he is in office maybe work on something important and it's not cool to trouble him like that."

Taehyun said a logical thing. But there was something who was thinking more than the logic.

Hurt. Emotion.

That was Beomgyu was thinking about at that time cause he knows that Soobin would be very hurt. As much as Soobin tries to fix everything Yeonjun just makes it complicated.

"Guys I guess Taehyun is right besides you don't even like him Yeonjun then why do you want to prank him?" Yeonjun went silent cause it's true he don't like Soobin not even liking he hates Soobin.

"Cause I want to see his that worried face when he will step inside the house all worried. I also want to trouble him like he did by ruining my life!" Yeonjun blurted out.

"Ruined your life?" This time Huening Kai questioned but Taehyun secretly tapped his hand showing him his eyes as a sign of staying silent for now and Huening Kai did.

"Yeonjun it's too much." Beomgyu said seriously. "Please let's do it please." Yeonjun said cutely.

"Yeah Beomgyu hyung see Yeonjun hyung really wants to do it." Huening Kai took his side still being the innocent bean being that he really is.

"We are not responsible after that." Taehyun said referring to him and Beomgyu. "Fine." And with that Yeonjun called someone.

"Hello mom?" Yeonjun called his mom to take Soobin's number first. " Mom please send me Soobin's number I forgot to take it from him." And just after hearing that Yeonjun's mom ended the call.

And sended Soobin's number to him. Both Yeonjun and Huening Kai were excited for the plan while Taehyun and Beomgyu were just waiting for conscience.

"Kai now go and call him." Yeonjun handed his phone to him and kai stood up and came a little far away for them but was still close enough so that they can hear their conversation.

"Hello Soobin." Kai said in fake worried tone as Soobin picked up the call. "Soobin it's me Huening Kai remember we met on your wedding? Soobin please come to your home fast Yeonjun hyung got into a big horrible accident!" Soobin ended the call.

Kai looked back being all proud for his professional acting while Yeonjun was clapping his hands impressed by Huening Kai's acting skills.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
«End Of Flashback»
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What the fuck happened!?" Soobin said as he barged inside the house just to see Yeonjun and his friends laughing at him.

Well just him, Yeonjun and Huening were laughing. Taehyun was looking down while Beomgyu was looking at Soobin kid of...

Afraid.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°