Prolouge

WARNING:Gore, foul language, and issues surrounding children are heavily present in this story. If you are sensitive or uncomfortable with any of these topics, this series(?) may not be right for you.

Let me know if I should do a part one! Happy reading!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Sadness. What does it mean? They never thought they would find out...until now. They heard their parents crying from outside, they heard the arguments ignite like a fire that refused to be put out.

??:"It's so cold..where am I?"

A scared, young, voice weakly cried out. One looked over from within a suit and felt himself burn on the inside, he didn't even know the others but he knew that none of them deserved this. They didn't want to suffer, they didn't even know why they were suffering in the first place.

??:"I could say the same but..I think we're...we're dead..."

??:"I'm afraid so, little ones"

The young spirits looked over to see a tall figure with purple tears pouring out from its eyes, red cheeks, and a sad expression on their face

??:"W-Who are you?!" One calls out

Marionette:"I am the Marionette, but you can call me Mari. I am the one that gave you this new but difficult life after...he took it away..."

The spirit then figured it out. When him and the other kids were following Freddy into the backroom, he suddenly remembered that it was actually a strange and even scary man. The man slit the throat of a young girl, her blood pouring out in front of them. When she fell, the man took a boy by the hand and stabbed him in the chest, splitting him in half a bit like a thin piece of paper. The boy tried to escape and he tried yelling out for his mom and dad, but it was too late. He was stabbed from behind and before he knew it, he was dead.

Marionette:"I'm very sorry children, you didn't deserve this. It should've been him...but never mind that! What are your names?"

The all look down, then at each other. They already forgotten their names and they didn't WANT to remember them either.

Marionette:"Hmm...I know!" They say as they float over to the one in the chicken suit

Marionette:"You will be named...Chica, like the mascot! She was your favorite, correct?"

Chica:"Yeah...! I love it!"

??:"What about me?" The one in the fox suit said

Marionette:"You will be named...Foxy! Are you okay with that?"

Foxy nods, happy with his new identity

??:"Me next! Me next!"

Marionette:"But of course! You're name is Bonnie! Bonnie the bunny!"

Bonnie felt touched and teared up with happiness at the kindness of the puppet

Marionette looks over to the two boys, both possessing the brown and yellow bear suits. They then took note that there was sure to be confusion since they were BOTH bear mascots. They then thought of an idea that would be helpful and appeal to the boys.

Marionette:"I know! Since you both like the bear, one can have the brown one and the other can have the yellow one! You will be Freddy and Golden Freddy!" They smile sweetly at the children

Freddy:"Okay!"

Marionette:"One day, my children, we will rid of these purple clouds that the monster has brought upon us and set ourselves free from these horrid chains!"

The soon-to-be animatronics hug Marionette and begin to sob softly, realizing their fates were locked in forever.

Marionette:"Well, I suppose tomorrow I will tell you all about your new roles in this place! Rest now..."

As Marionette sings the others to sleep, Golden Freddy thought to himself:What if they got revenge?