Concert

Beyoncé's POV

I can't wait to go with Jennifer to the concert tonight! It's going to be so much fun.

After my shower I dried myself off, then used my "Fresh Vanilla Bean" lotion and perfume

(My outfit)**ring ring** "Hey, this is Bey" "Oh hi" "Are you ready?" "Yes I am" "Okay I'll be there in around 10 minutes" "Okay, bye" "Bye!"

(My outfit)
**ring ring** "Hey, this is Bey" "Oh hi" "Are you ready?" "Yes I am" "Okay I'll be there in around 10 minutes" "Okay, bye" "Bye!"

I got into my car and heard this song called "The Way You Make Me Feel" I finally arrived at Jennifer's house, I got out the car, walked up to her door and knocked on it. Soon after Jennifer came to the door.

"Hey, Bey" "Hey Jenni, are you excited?!" "Yes I am! I can't believe we're going to meet Prince, this is unbelievable!" The concert was an hour away so in the mean time we just jammed to music, singing, dancing and before we knew it we arrived at the concert.

"Tickets Please!" Me and Jennifer were next in line, "Here you go!" "Okay thank you" Jennifer him her ticket. Once we got in the concert people were going CRAZY screaming, fighting over they're seats.

"This is crazy" "Who you telling" we found out seats and right when we got in our spots Prince came out, "oh my god" "oh my god" the crowd went even CRAZIER it was chaotic.

"Purple Rain, Purple Rain, I only one to see you bathing in the Purple Rain" me and Jenni sung "Purple Rain" and danced together, it was an amazing time.