YLLIS

YLLIS when turned is SILLY. The name given to her by her mom.
The scene begins in their home.
Mother: Yllis where are you?
Yllis: you where
Mother: Go to the shop and get me three packet of milk, half kg sugar, loaf of bread and change.
Yllis: ok ok (nods her head)

Yllis runs to the shop.
Shopkepper: yes, what can i give you?
Yllis: wait remember i. Half milk,three loaf of bread,milk and change.
Shopkepper:🙄 are you kidding the money is not enough.
Yllis: 🤔mother said give me items.
Shopkepper: go home now and come back with full details.

Yllis at home.
Mother: where are the items?😠😡😡😠
Yllis: shopkepper says give me details.
Mother: what details?
Yllis: details come back
Mother: stupid girl! Give me the money. Before i come back. Wash utensils,mop the house and warm the food.

Mother goes to shop by herself.
Yllis ( she says me wash food and warm  utensils, mmmh i will be quick). She thinks to herself.
Yllis goes to the kitchen takes all utensils and warm them. She takes food puts them on the mopper basin and puts washing powder on it.
The utensils melts on the cooking pan. She sits down sad.

Mother smells something from far. She ran to the kitchen. Everything on mess. She is forced to throw everything away.

Mother goes to sleep. She told Yllis if someone wants her, she should call her.
Shortly her mother's friend walks in.
"Is your mother in?", She asked. Yllis sits down scratches her head. I do not know. She say someone come go call her.
Her mom was in the washroom currently. Yllis pushes the door mom someone is in you?.
The mother rushes outside only to find her friend. The friend laughs out.

Yllis takes her socks wears them on her hand, takes her shoes and wears them wrongly. The friend asked her mother to take her slowly and teach her how to understand her environment.
Do you think it may help?
Let me hear your comments.