001

Whenever I feel like giving up, I can fall onto my best friend Colby. We have been friend for ten years now, and he never let me down. We helped each other with breakups, videos, friendships, work, school, etcetera. Colby is a very famous YouTube star, so its sometimes hard to hang out. Sam, his best friend, is also pretty cool. They have a YouTube channel together, but also their own. Colby has always been the type of guy that calls you in the middle of the night, just to ask you if you are alright. Or he stands outside your house, telling you to pack your stuff and come with him. He is kind of crazy, but still the sweetest boy ever.

" Riles, come on! We need to go, the boys are waiting downstairs. " Katrina yelled from the other side of the door. I have been inside of the bathroom for forty minutes, just to do my makeup and hair. I know, typical girl stuff. We are going to a party and let me tell you, I really didnt want to go. Colby convinced me to go and I cant say no to him. " Okay Kat! Im done." I walked out of the bathroom with my white dress, and red make up. I loved the colour red, I dont know why. I walked down the stairs, to see the three of them just standing there. My heels made a clicking sound, which made them look around. " Wow you look beautiful. " Was all that Colby said. He smiled bright and asked for my hand, for the last few stairs. " Thank you! " I gave him a smile back while Sam and Kat gave each other a little kiss. " Lets get wasted! " Kat smiled and walked towards the car. I laughed at her, typical Kat.

The ride towards the party was quiet. Sam and Kat talked for a little, just about some stuff for Kat her music video. Colby was texting someone, probably Brennen or Jake. " Riles, are you going to drink tonight? " Sam asked, while turning into the drive way. " Probably one cup, you want me to drive back home? " He smiled and nodded his head. " Please." I laughed and smiled. " Alright, only this time. " He jumped a little and hugged me. " Thank you, thank you, thank you. Coffee is on me tomorrow okay? " " Deal Golbach! " Kat grabs Sams hand and runs inside. As we walk to the door, Colby grabs my hand. I turn around and look at him. " Im not leaving you alone tonight, it might be Brennens place but there are a lot of people we dont know. "I nod my head and we both walk towards the door. Sam rang the doorbell, and within a second the door swings open. " Whats up party people! " Brennen yells, obviously drunk. We all gave him a hug and he told us where the alcohol is. " Riles! Are you drinking tonight? " Brennen asked but I shake my head. " No Bren, Im driving back so Sam can drink. " " Party pooper! " I just laugh and he walks away. The music is loud and all you can smell is weed and alcohol.

I lost Colby. We have been here for twenty minutes and I already lost everybody. Brennen is somewhere, drunk and probably stoned. The lovebirds, I dont know where they are. Colby, hes probably somewhere close but still, he said that he wouldnt leave me alone. I also havent seen Jake, he said he would be here too. I grab my phone and text Colby.

' Where are you? I lost everybody '

I walk to the kitchen, where the alcohol is. I pour myself a cup and take a sip. Well damn, this is some good whiskey. I cough a little and laugh. Man Im not used to drinking. I feel a tap on my shoulder and well its Colby. " Im sorry, Brennen kept talking and asking if I wanted to smoke. " Colby and smoking? Never seen that in ten years. " Did you smoke? " He shakes his head really hard. " Never in my whole life, I hate that. " I laugh and I asked if he wanted to dance. Of course, he said yes.

Colby wasnt a good dancer, but give him some alcohol and he doesnt care anymore. Swinging our hips and putting our hands up, was the usual dance. There was this boy, on the other side of the room. He keeps looking at me, but I dont know him. " Colby, do you know him? " I asked him and he turned around. When he turned back, his eyes already told me it wasnt good. " Stay away from him okay? Hes a dealer, probably Brennens. " I nod my head and I asked Colby if he wanted something to drink. He gave me his cup and I walk towards the kitchen. Man my feet are hurting as hell. I shouldnt have been wearing heels, but it just fits my outfit.