Chapter 2

Chapter 2 -

I walked into Hannah's house, and started to take off my shoes.. " AWH HELL NO " she said serious.. " were going to the mall, i dont care what you wanna do were going to the mall " she said looking so mad " okay okay, ill come.. calm down " i said backing away trying to put on my shoes. " k good, i would have had to drag you there cause im not going alone " she said laughing " and im sorry " she said looking pretty depressed " its alright, no need to apoligize aha, i know you were joking around" i said with a smile, Hannah is so senitive.. she apoligizes like 1000 times before she understands and feels better that you accepted her apoligy.. Thats acctully how we met.

* Flash Backk! *

It was in kindergarden, we were playing with some kind of book thing.. until she dropped it on my head and felt so bad she gave me her mat to sleep on, so i would be more comfertable with two, and also she apoligzed for like 3 weeks until she finally gave in that i accepted it, then ever sience then, we have been the greatest friends ! 

* Reailty *

"Coming?" she said looking at me like i was dying.. " oh yea, sorry " i said running out the door with my jacket in my hand " so, wanna walk or like drive? " she said, looking at her new pink mustang with like everything you could possibly get on/in it and winking " hmm, well.. lets drive, ive never been in it yet ! " i said running over, man i was jelly.. she gets everything and im lucky to get a freaking dog.. and i dont even have one. We got in and it started jolting it had enough power to break through steel walls i thought as we backed out of the driveway and sped down the road.. i gotta admit, im a little scared to drive with hannah.. she was crazy! Last time we got into a car accident my back has been messed up ever sience then.

We arrived at the mall, it was packed millions of people, Great,.. i thought as we got inside.. you couldnt move it was like a jungle. Full of monkeys & giraffes stomping there way through.. and there was me some kind of ant.. getting crushed. Hannah started pointing and screaming " OMG LOOK " she said as i turned i saw the thing i hated most possibly in the world... Cher Lloyd.