sick

pov: toni is sick and cheryl takes care of her. yeah i know kinda basic but i have no ideas🤠

Cheryl's pov:
Well Toni isn't at school today. She told me in the morning that she has headache so she would rather stay at home today. I don't think it's just headache. When she woke up she was sweating and looked confused af. When i grabbed her arm, she was terribly hot. But she didn't want me to help her and be with her, so she told me to go to school alone today. Today is passing SO slowly. I just wanna end school and be with my baby.

School finally ended. I literally ran out of school and sat in my car. I was so excited to go to home to Toni. I quickly started the car and drove away.

When i arrived to Thistlehouse, I got out of the car and locked it. I opened the front door and took off my shoes and coat. I went st*aight to the bedroom. When i opened the door I saw Toni in bed, with just oversize T-shirt on and sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so in the meantime I changed to more comfortable clothes and took of my makeup. Then i went to the bed next to Toni and i accidentally fell asleep too for a while.

When i woke up, next to Toni, she wasn't sleeping anymore. She was staring at me and she didn't look well. She was pale and sweaty.
"Toni are you ok?"
"Yeah I- I'm okay Cher, I just need some fresh air." She said, getting up and opened the window. She was just standing by the window and breathing fresh air. Then she put her hand on her belly, the other hand over her mouth and suddenly ran to the bathroom. I wanted to follow her to the bathroom but she locked the door.
"Toni what happened? Are you okay?! Please open the door Toni."

After a few minutes of me constantly knocking on the door, Toni opened them. She looked so weak and exhausted. I walked into the bathroom and saw that she threw up. I could see that she was embarrassed.
"Toni it's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed or something. I'm here to help you and I love you. You don't have to hide that you're not feeling good, I can see that on you anyways."
"I just don't want you to see me like thi-" She didn't even finish the sentence and ran to the toilet, throwing up again. I ran to her and held her hair up.

When Toni moved back to the bed, I went to the cubboard for some medicine. Then I went to the bed too and cuddled to her. She was still terribly hot which scared me.
"Babe I'm so cold can you give me another blanket please?"
"Um yes, of course TT." I said kinda confused because she already had one blanket on her. But anyways, I went to the living room for some other blanket. As i was already downstairs, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for Toni.

When i came upstairs to the bedroom again, I saw Toni, just in her T-shirt and shorts. Her blanket was on the ground and she was sweating again. I quickly went to the nightstand for some medicine for her.
"Here Toni, take this, it will be better I promise, you'll see." I said and handed her some pills and glass of water. After like 20 minutes, she fell asleep.
I went to the bed next to her. It was already quite late so I fell asleep too, holding my beautiful girlfriend tightly in my arms.

Okay i know this is basic af, but i personally like this kind of stories so lmao.