Chapter 1

Hello I am King and I’m going to share my story with you so let it began. On April 1st 2005 I was running around in a world were monsters roamed not knowing that I am also a monster myself at this time I was only 16 years old. One day I ran into a packs territory by accident and when I was inside I got attacked by three members which were Jacob the Alpha, Mark the beta, and Matthew the omega. When they had me pinned against the ground Jacob asked me “who are you and what are you doing here” and I replied with my name is King and I was just walking around because I had nothing better to do. They got off of me and I stood up and looked at them. What is your deal anyways why did you pin me to the ground when I’m just walking around? And the alpha replied with “sorry kid we thought you were up to something so we couldn’t risk it also what are you? You have to be a supernatural to be around here.” No not really there are tons of villages where humans like myself are but I’m not a supernatural so sorry to disappoint you. The alpha of the pack said to me “you don’t smell like a human to me you actually smell different from anything I have smelled before and I smelled tons of things.” Maybe your nose is acting up because for one I am a human unlike you werewolves. The alpha glared at me and said “are you sure about that little one I could just turn you into a werewolf like us then you can’t say you’re not a werewolf when you are one” then I replied with I don’t think that will go well for you since you are just werewolves while I’m a human that has tons of connections to a lot of supernatural.  "Are you really sure that you are a regular human because from what I said before you don’t smell human and don’t say it because my nose is acting up because it’s not.” Trust me I’m human if I wasn’t human then I’m pretty sure I would have found out a long time ago. “well kid you can stay here till you find out and if you are a werewolf then you are always allowed to live here.” Well I don’t really need a place to live but I will think about it that’s for sure since I’m probably not going to be allowed to live in the human village when I find out I’m a supernatural that’s if I am a supernatural which I’m pretty sure I’m not but who knows. “Well we got to go out and scout so we will see you around kid.” The alpha left with the other two wolves and I said to myself Jeez they smelled terrible but oh well I guess I should get ready to find out if I really am a supernatural or not and I’m gonna need to find someone to be my Valentine since it is February and valentine’s day is soon here so maybe someone would be my Valentine this year but who knows. I just don’t believe I’m a supernatural but maybe I am because My dad was a werewolf with red fur and a blue eye and my mom was a dragon with blue horns and a red eye and I do have a red and blue eye. But I don’t have a tail or ears so I don’t know maybe I just didn’t get my fur yet but eh who knows but I want to go take a look at the rest of this place because it looks awesome but I don’t know. I looked around the village while the others in the pack looked at me confused on why I was looking around the village and then I eventually left and went home. 

                     The next day

I woke up in my bed confused of why my back feels weird and so I went to my mirror and looked at it and I looked shocked at my new self. I looked at my new tail ears and wings and I’m questing myself what I am and then it hit me I realized That I’m a Wolgan since I have red and blue fur with orange wings but red fur hmm I remember my parents saying something about red fur being very rare. Well looks I am a supernatural a very rare one well this is scary because I’m pretty sure Wolgan shouldn’t exist for being super overpowered but I will pretend that I’m a dragon and if I feel close to someone then I will turn into my regular form because people shouldn’t hate me for what I am. Well I guess I should fly around since I’m probably not allowed to be in this village. “I transformed into my dragon form and flied off to the werewolf’s village and see if they would accept a dragon in their place.