chapter 2

(Srry I have been away for awhile school has been stressful but here you guys go ily all thx for reading)

While I was flying in the air I spotted someone that looked human so I decided to fly down and hide behind a tree and peaked a bit to see what he was doing. The person looked around the place then towards my area and said “who goes there” which I replied with “just me” and came out from behind the tree and he looked at me and said “now you are interesting who are you and what are you?” I was thinking if I should tell him but I just decided I will tell this person my name. “I’m King, so who are you stranger and what are you?” He replied with “I’m Colby and you don’t really deserve to know what I am for I still don’t trust you.” I sat there surprised as I just looked at Colby. After a couple of minutes of silence, I broke the silence by asking what a mere human is doing in these lands known as the Blood forest. He laughed at me as he said that he isn’t a human, he is just a demon who is walking around exploring new places. I thought to myself for a bit thinking about why I’m still sitting here talking to this person. After a while of talking to Colby I flew off to a new location hoping that I could at least get some peace and quiet in a place know as a pond I think humans call it, anyway as I was walking I saw some person sitting on the edge having their feet in the water they looked comfy though they didn’t look human since they had 1 tail so I decided to go up and sit next to them and asked them “who are you?”, they looked at me with the purest blue eyes and said that their name is fox. I sat there trying not to laugh that the name so to distract myself form the name I asked them what they are doing here alone, in response they said “I’m just relaxing it’s not like a person will come out of nowhere and try to attack me.” I sat there looking at them then after a bit I shook my head and looked forward at the water and felt something hit my shoulder so when I looked over to them I saw they laid their head on my shoulder and I tried to shake them off but they didn’t budge. Hours passed as we sat there and then they broke the silence saying how old are you which I responded with “I am 18 and what about you?” which they responded with “I’m also 18 and I was thinking would you like to take a walk around the pond with me?” I sat there confused and asked them if it was a date which they responded with yes. In all of my years living no one ever wanted to get close to me or wanted to date me but here we are this cute kitsune is in front of me and wanted to be with me. I decided to give it a try and go on this date with them but I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into.

(To clarify this person in my story named fox is my actual S.O and I’m glad I met them, they are so cute, adorable, and funny so I’m gonna dedicate this chapter to my S.O. I love you fox.)