Violet

This is for VioletThePentaholic she gave me the idea and I hope you all like it.
___________________________
Violet's POV

My name is Violet Houston, I am currently 20 years old. I have blond hair and bright blue eyes. I have also been best friends with Scott Hoying since we were in the fifth grade. I am tall but not that tall, since I'm somewhere around 5'6''. I'm taller than Kirstie, but not as tall as the others and definitely not as tall as Scott. I really love music, and I'm really clumsy. It takes almost nothing to get me angry, and it's the same when I blush. I'm curious and I'm really brave so that makes a good pair. One thing about me that no one knows, is that I have a MAJOR crush on Scott. It's something about his eyes that capture me and make me want to go into his arms and stay there forever. I do get to spend a lot of time with him since we are practically inseparable. He begged me to move in with him when all of Pentatonix moved into a house together, that is how I now share a room with Kirstie. I have been told that I have an amazing singing voice and have even sung a few covers with Pentatonix. I've helped them arrange some of their songs, and I like to think that those are the ones that turn out the best. I am almost in every Superfruit video. All of this contributes to me spending time with Scott, and my crush getting even bigger.
___________________________
Violet's POV
"VIOLET! GET UP!" I was rudely being awoken by my best friend and my crush, Mr. Scott Hoying himself. "Come on, I know your awake." I groaned and looked at him sleepily, "What do you want?" I said trying not to look in his eyes which are almost the same color as mine. "Mitch made bacon!" I figured in my head since I couldn't hear Avi, Kevin, or Kirstie that the bacon was probably all gone by now. But being my friend for so long, Scott knew exactly what I was thinking. "I made Mitch make more bacon just for us, now get up before I go and eat it all." I had to get up then because Scott and I both share a love of bacon. I got up and said to him, "Not if I get there first!" I started to run but then I slipped and fell. Scott came up behind me and laughed, when he was down he finally bent down, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder carrying me to the kitchen. Mitch looked at me with a weird look in his eyes, like he knew something about me, but I didn't question it. He looked at the two of us, smiled, and said "You two took so long I thought something else was going on," I blushed immediately and turned away from Scott and walked over to the plate of bacon. I grabbed a couple pieces and walked back over to the table. Scott dragged Mitch into the hallway and then after a few minutes they came back. Scott looked embarrassed while Mitch had a smirk on his face, he winked at me and I blushed again. Scott walked over to the counter grabbing the plate of bacon and walking back over. He made me stand up when he got back over to where I was and he sat down in my seat. He then surprised me by pulling me down on his lap. I turned around to look at him and he smiled so big it made him look like a kid again. I turned back around put my head down and then blushed. I started eating and noticed Mitch was staring at me again. He kept looking until it looked like he figured something out. He looked me straight in the eye and asked if we could talk. I nodded and followed him to the hallway where Scott wouldn't be able to hear us. "Violet, you like Scott don't you?" I looked down and blushed. "I KNEW IT!" "Mitch, be quiet, he might here us," I warned him. "Right, sorry, I know that he likes you too. He was planning on asking you out sometime today." As soon as he said that he quickly put his hands over his mouth, "I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Don't tell Scott I told you!" "It's ok Mitch, you can trust me." "Thank god!" We walked back into the kitchen both smiling and Scott looked at us weird. Mitch looked at Scott and mouthed something to him. Scott nodded and got up from the table and walked back over to me. "Violet Houston, I have been in love with you since that day we met back in fifth grade. No matter what happened, you were always on my mind. And I would like to have your presence accompanying me on a date this evening." I was shocked all I could do was nod my head yes. He came over and kissed me. It was soft and tender, but it was perfect. I am in love with this man.