(LEMON) Winning side😉😉

^This is a warning that this story is a lemon and contains the following^
- choking
-language
-smut of course 🥶💖
-badass y/n 😎
(Also if you know me... no you dont)

*bakugou takes you to his dorm while izuku and ochako have their mouthed dropped*

*bakugou opens his dorm door and closes the door locking it*
"Teddybear~ you have no idea how much I have been craving you."
*bakugou slams you against the wall sending love bites first on your forehead then nose and jaw and working his way down*

*you try to hold in your noise by covering you face letting out small whimpers*

"B-bakugou~" *you grip onto him tightly*
*bakugou smirks as he starts getting worked up you feel a budget grinding against your leg*

*you look down and you see his yk*
"B-bakugou what are you doing"

"Shh~ less words and more sounds"

*eventually he slipped one hand down your skirt rubbing and getting you worked up to your climax while starting to choke you*

"A-aah~ bakugou wait!"

"Where did she go? I could have sworn i seen bakugou take her down here!"
*izuku says pissed off*

*bakugou stops and  kisses you to keep you from talking*

"MM?!-"

*izuku runs down the halls to look for you*

*bakugou smirks and goes to the bathroom to wash up*

"What the hell bakugou?! I thought-"

*you clasp your hand over your mouth and blush,still confused you thought up of a plan and waited on his bed*

*bakugou came back in his room wiping his hands on a towel while you ran up to him and pushed him onto your bed straddling him*

"What the hell are you doing?!" Bakugou said flustered and nervous*

"Oh nothing~" *you start to grind on to him while you start kissing his neck*

"A-aah~ fuck teddy bear~" *he grips your side while grunting in pleasure*

*you go faster putting him in his climax and you get up and kiss him on the cheek*

"I don't think so!" *he grabs your wrist and pulls you back to him holding you tightly*

"You need to fix this teddybear~" *he whispers into your ear*

"Well too bad you got me worked up so I'm gonna get you worked up~ now I need to go i have class and I'm going over to kirishima-kuns!"

*he grips you tighter as his hands start to heat up*
"Why are you going to shifty hairs place?!" He says getting more angrier and jealous

"We were gonna get boba and go to the aquarium to hang out then the whole class was going to have a party in the common room."

*bakugou slowly let's go and calms down*
"Okay but just remember your mine and I will get revenge~" *he kisses you as you unlock the door and leave*

(Thank you all for reading this and you thought it was gonna happen? Well next up the class plays a little truth or dare and spin the bottle~)

503 words