The computer

Devin was walking home from school one day happy blue eyes scanning his sorroundings when all of a sudden he felt an urge to go see what was at the bottom of a ditch he was about to walk passed. He tried to ignore it but realized he couldn't so he just jumped into the ditch to see an old computer. He smiled loving technology and picked up the computer. To his suprise it still worked. He picked it up and ran the rest of the way home excited to see what he could do with it. He got to his house and sprinted upstairs to go work on his computer. He opened the lid and saw a bunch of untitled files. He opened one and say mange led bodies many missing heads. He laughed and thought it was just a prank that someone had been pulling previously. He soon got tired and fell asleep leaving the computer on his desk. All of a sudden he woke up in a cold sweat looking around the room he saw the computer eerily looking back at him. He cautiously went to it and saw a file titled. "Sleep." He opened it and to his horrer there were pictures of him fast asleep in his bed. He quickly shut off the computer and hid under his covers when he heard a small laugh and heard the sound of a creaking floorboard. He hid his face in his pillow when he felt the floor vibrating as the thing walked into his room. He looked up for a brief second and saw an evil looking man standing over him crazed look in his eye. "I bet you wish you hadn't found the computer."