Chapter 5

Maddison's POV:
It's been a week sense Olivia and I showed up in Scott's room and met Stiles. Sense then I can't stop thinking about him. Before I met him it was just a physical attraction because I thought I would never meet him, but sense that night I can't stop thinking about him. When I got homesick, he made me feel better. His personality is amazing and he never fails to make people laugh. I really like him, but I don't know how to tell him how I feel. Olivia says she can tell that he likes me, but I don't know what to think. Even though it has only been a week, Stiles and I have gotten really close. I want something to happen, but I know it won't if I don't say anything, so I'm going to say something tonight. I tapped Stiles on the shoulder, "Can I talk to you alone for a second?" I asked while looking at the floor.
"I needed to talk to you about something too." He said looking at me. We walked out of the room and went into Scott's guest bedroom where Isaac was. "Hey Isaac, Maddy and I were wondering if we could talk alone in here for a minute." Isaac looked at both of us then he smiled, nodded and left. He shut the door when he left so neither of us had to. Stiles turned to me, "Do you want to go first? Or do you want me to?"
I thought about it for a minute thinking over the possibilities, "Um you can go first." I said quietly. He let out a huge breath and walked to the other side of the room. He ran his hand through his hair which made it stand up in a funny way, but it didn't make him look bad. In fact it made him look hot. My cheeks turned red at the thought and I looked to the floor.
He walked over to me, "So um I've been trying to- I mean I think-" I looked up at him and tried to figure out what he was saying. He cleared his thought and took another deep breath, "Even though we've only known each other for a week, I feel like I've known you my whole life. You're smart, funny, pretty, and you've helped us so much even though you don't know us that well." I looked down at the floor and could feel the heat in my cheeks. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up making me look at his eyes. "I like you." He said letting go of my chin, and looked at the floor running his hand through his hair again. I was stunned. This conversation was not going the way I thought it was going to go. "A lot, and I know you probably don't feel the same way-"
I cut him off "Stop talking." He looked at me again. "Before you start assuming that I don't like you, let me say what I was going to say." I said. "I like you too. And I know you haven't known me for a long time," I through part of Olivia's lie in, "but I've had visions about you for a while, and from what I've seen, you're amazing. You always lighten the mood and make people smile when they need it. That probably seems like a big invasion of privacy. I'm sorry." I looked back down at the floor embarrassed by what I said. He brushed a stray curl behind my ear and lowered his lips to mine. I brought my arms up and put them around his neck, embracing the kiss. He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me closer.
I pulled back at looked up at him, "You're beautiful" he said pulling me back and kissing me again.

Olivia's POV:
Isaac and I were standing outside of the guest bedroom door listening to the conversation. As Maddy's best friend, I was so proud. She actually came forward with her feelings which I was honestly not expecting. When it came to boys Maddison was pretty shy. I looked at Isaac and he was already gazing at me. I blushed and looked at the floor. Apparently I was shy too. At least when it came to Isaac. "I need to talk to you too." He said. I nodded and we walked back to Scott's room bc everyone was downstairs or they had left. He shut the door and turned to me. "I know you probably hate me for lying to you about my name and everything else, but I hope we can still go on that first date?" He asked.
"You did lie." I said. He looked at the floor with a frown. "But to be honest, I don't blame you. I would have done the same thing. And maybe this time I can meet Isaac Lahey instead if Luke Hale. I would love to go on that first date." I said smiling. He looked back up at me with a smirk. "Oh my god! That whole sad thing was so fake wasn't it?"
"Maybe" he said shrugging. I laughed and I left going downstairs to meet it's Lydia, we'd been staying with her sense we got here.
Lydia was in the kitchen with Scott and Maddy. Stiles had already left.