𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 (prologue)

'Oof!'

This was the sound Y/n made as he was thrown across the room, blood coming from his mouth as he coughed on the ground.

"Get up, Y/n." A woman with short blonde hair began walking towards him, three other people behind her watched the situation. The people were the operators known as Finka, Ash, and Sledge. As Y/n slowly looked up, he tried to stand up.

"P...please." he said while laying on the floor, holding his stomach in pain, from the stab wound he suffered earlier. "I...I couldn't do anything!" He said as tears began to form in his eyes. He noticed Valkyrie stop walking and looked up, only to be met with a boot to the face, throwing his head back with a loud 'CRACK!' Coming from his jaw.

"We gave you every chance, so many times you could have done something, only to fail over and over again." A man said as he walked beside Valkyrie. "I kept defending you everytime I could, all for nothing, I thought you could change, Y/n." The man, now revealed as Vigil, looked down upon the broken male.

"P...please... I just need o-one more chance." Y/n plead, but it just came out all slurred and sloppy since his jaw was basically just broken. Valkyrie just stood there and Vigil sighed."I'm sorry Y/n but, you've run out of chances." Vigil nodded towards Ash as he and valkyrie took Finka and Sledge and headed towards the trucks they brought y/n with.

"Eliza... p..please... dont you remember... truth or consequences?" Y/n pleaded And reminded her of the time almost died saving her, doc, and jaeger by distracting the infected enough so they could escape.

Ash said noting as she brought up her 5.7 "w-wai-" Y/n brought up his hand to try and stop Ash hut she fired off a shot anyways, hitting his hand and passing through it, into his neck. Y/n fell to the floor and held his neck as he writhed on the ground In pure agony.

He couldn't scream, just let out small gurgling noises and cry. Blood was all around him, covering his vest and his white Tee under his vest.

Ash just watched Y/n as he was on the floor. She shook her head and watched as the life drained out of his eyes. The last thing that happened before he died was haunting to her... he looked directly into her eyes, as if looking directly into her soul. She backed up as Y/n's gurgling stopped and his hand fell off his neck, revealing his wound. She turned and began walking towards the truck, having that damned image of him looking into her soul as he died burned into her memory forever.

The trucks drove off as Y/n's body laid motionless on the dirty floor. The air around starter to get colder as it was getting darker. The color in y/n's eyes became dull, once a bright green, now a dull grey.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'crunch'

'crunCH

The sound of footsteps echoed out in the secluded area where Y/n's body laid. The footsteps stopped as a pair of combat boots appeared. Slowly, a feminine figure emerged out of the darkness. They were wearing a grey jackets and dark grey pants. They had the normal white mask attire... all but the mask, that is. The mask had a large smile drawn on it with jagged teeth etched into the mask aswell. The woman bent down and crouched beside the corpse of Y/n. She gently grabbed his bloodied face and admired his pale skin. She looked down and saw the bullet wound in his hand and neck, along with the copious amounts of blood everywhere. She smiled lightly and leaned into the dead man's ear.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘." The woman grabbed her radio as she stood up. She spoke into it, it was quiet but the words 'Operation' and 'Revent' could be heard.

[A/n]:..... so...... yeah.... you died lmao

𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?