Author's note

A quick note

I have a plan for how Chasing Starlet is going to go but I still made it where I have quite a bit of wiggle room, so to speak. If you have suggestions that you think should appear in the story just let me know and I will include some that I think might help guide the story to my desired finish place.

I have written several stories on here and decided, at one time or another, to take them down, whether due to me not having time to finish, me getting stuck, or my fearing they were inadequate. This story I am putting up and plan to keep. I have the approval of one of the people I needed approval if the most and that is good enough for me. I will take constructive criticism but if anyone feels the need to drag it out to plain out rude (though I would greatly appreciate it if you were decently respectful) then I will take that in stride as well and try to figure out how to satisfy all readers, even if that has to be in a later(or far later) chapter. Some idea may not fit therefore may not be used but I will be grateful all the same.

I may not update frequently but I will try. Please be patient. I have my own duties to fulfill before I get time to do as I please.

Thank you and hope you enjoy

                                                         -Bri