"MY SUGAR MOMMY"⚠️lisa g!p⚠️

"OH FUCK!I ran out of Cash!"I said in disappointment

"Baby what's wrong?"The woman in the Kitchen come closer to me.

"Mommy!I ran out of Cash"i exclaimed with a pout face.

Hi im Lalisa Manoban a 22 year old College Student...And Like all people.I've been struggling with Money For YEARS....Well not until I met my Sugar Mommy.

Her name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim...One of the Richest and youngest CEO in Korea...I started working for her since i was 20 And Yea we've been like this for 2 years.

Let's just say im her little sex slave Sugar baby

And whatever I want she gives it to me with just a Flic of her Black Credit Card.

"And I was planning to buy the new expensive Celine Shoes"I addedd looking disappointed.

"Ahh~So you want the new Celine Shoes?"she asked with a evil grin.

And with the looks of it.I already know what she wants.

"I'll get it for you Baby~"She said getting closer and closer to me."But it does come with a cost"she addedd fingering my face

"Mhmm~You horny mommy?"i asked with a sexy tone,which she smirked.

"You want those Celine shoes right?"she asked with seduction.I just noddedd.

"Now give mommy what she wants"she exclaimed rubbing my hardened cock.

"I'll be happy to"I said with a evil smirk.

As I pinned her to the wall,Kissing her aggresively.While her hands are on my chest.Fuck!

I was sucking her tongue in it and out our saliva mixing in each others mouth as we kissed.

I lift her up in my arms not breaking out Hot kiss and proceed to the bedroom.I throw her at the bed and crawled on top of her

I kissed her...I kissed her from her soft lips dow to her neck and started sucking it.Leaving dark purplish hickeys.

"I want you Daddy"she whispered sexily in my ear.FUCK!That just made me Hornier.

I smirked as i made her took off her top clothing,revealing her bra and big melons.I unclapsed her bra and started Sucking and Licking her big melons,Which made her moan loudly.

I started eating her right breast.I first teased it with my tongue licking her nipples.

"Ugh!Daddy stop teasing"she said.

"Sorry Baby Girl"I replied,as i sucked her big breast my other hand was rubbing her clit.I can tell it was so dripping wet for me.

I just couldn't hold it anymore.I just went down to her clit removing her clothes making and also mine,which leaves us completly naked.

I rubbed her inner thighs up to her wet pussy~

"Fuck!Its so wet baby girl"I said continuosly rubbing it faster.

"Aaahh~Yes Daddy faster"she said with a moan.

I started circling her clit with my fingers.slowly making my fingers enter her wet pinkish pussy.It made her moan when i entered one of my Finger inside her.

"Aahh~Daddy"she moaned.I entered two more fingers and started Pumping it fast.

I pumped and pumped and pumped until i felt her G-spot.

"Ahh fuck!Yes That's the spot"she continously moaned.

I continued pumping my finger while playing with her nipples.She kept on moaning my name Loudly asking for more of my fingers.Which i Obeyed

Im now inserting my 8 fingers in her.Fuck this girl is something.

I can feel my cock...It was hardening just by her hearing those beautiful Moans.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I removed my fingers in her.And took off my boxer.Revealing my 10 inch dick to her.

And without a Warning i smashed it in her pussy it made her moan so loudly that the neighbors could almost hear it.

"OH FUCK!Aahhh~Yes Daddy faster"she moaned.

I started thrusting my dick in her i thrust faster cause i can say she wants it already.

I thrusted more and more faster than before making her grip on the bed sheet.

she rolled her eyes in pleasure and moaned with that Angelic Voice.

"Fuck Mommy!Your so tight!"I said as i Pushed my whole self in her wet pussy making her moan mess.

"FUCK ME MORE BABY!"she replied with a moan"I'm Fucking Cumming ARGH!"She addedd letting out another moan

She rubbed her breast right infront of me and moaned in more pleasure i give her.FUCK!she looks so sexy doing that!

And After 10 minutes of thrusting.she finally let out her Hot milk on my dick.

I just smirked at her and licked my dick with her hot Cum...

"Mhmm~You still taste so good mommy"I said continously licking her cum.

"Wanna taste your cum?"i asked.But she just pulled my dick in her mouth and swallowed it whole.Eating it like a Lollipop.

"Mhmm~Fuck!I want more of you daddy"she said bitting her lip.

I just smirked and said

"OH yez!I'll let you have me later night...If you hand me your Credit Card"

She just rolled her eyes and pulled out a Black Credit Card from her pocket.

"HERE!Buy whatever you want with it...Just don't forget our little deal"She said fingering my abs.

"Oh yes mommy~You'll have me all to yourself Later"I said with a Smirked and licked her pussy for the last time before wearing back my clothes and leaving the room.

I went to her Gigantic Garage filled with expensive Cars and Choose the one on the corner.

I got inside the car and started the engine.

"Hahaha...I Love my sugar mommy"I chuckled

"CELINE SHOES!HERE I COME!"

-THE END-

Hope yall enjoy this message me if you have a Suggestion for some yadom😃love yall💖

JL__Author Salamat sa Cover yan na Yadom mo😾