Chapter 2: Full Cowling, A Recommended Encounter and The Start Line

One month passed as Izuku started phase two, he still kept breaking his arm (thankfully, Recovery Girl was there for that reason), though he did figure out a way not to break his entire arm. By sending the power shooting through his fingertips, though, it still wasn't enough. One day, Gran Turino was there for Izuku while the others were behind him.

"Alright kid. Instead of you breaking your hand again for the thirty second time. I have decided to try and help you figure out a way to manage your power. Right now, from what we've seen, your power output can now be at 0, 5 or 100%. We all know all out isn't the option for now." Gran Turino said as Izuku nodded as he understood what he was getting at. "You just need to figure out a way to make sure you can regulate the power through you." Suddenly, after thinking about it, Izuku had a breakthrough.

"THAT'S IT!" He shouted as everyone raised an eyebrow at the mop-head. "I can't think of One For All as something I can just turn on and off at will, instead..." red lines appeared all over his body and soon a red 'X' was on his face as green small bolts of electricity were emanating from his body. "I have to keep it on, but only at 5%... One For All: Full Cowling!" Shouting that, everyone was surprised and relieved that he figured it out, but also for the fact that Recovery Girl didn't have to heal him so often anymore.

"Great work Young Midoriya." All Might said with his signature smile.

"An impressive improvement over the past month. Nice work Midoriya." Nezu said with a smile on his face.

"Now, try to move it to this state." Gran Turino said as Izuku soon moved in front of Gran Turino in a matter of 1 second. Everyone, even Izuku, was surprised. He was about seven to eight feet away from Gran Turino and in only a second, he was standing right in front of the teacher of All Might. "Good work, now try to follow me." After he finished, Gran Turino started bouncing around on the pillars to see if the young man could keep up. To his surprise, Izuku was doing the same as him, the same technique, the same pattern. Izuku was inspired by Gran Turino's quirk and gave him the idea of Full Cowling (5%). After a few hours of training with Full Cowling, Nezu stepped forward.

"Great work young man. In only one month, you went from breaking your arm from 100% to hoping on pillars like a real master of ninjutsu. I say, all you have to do now is keep training. We'll give you more details about the final phase in a week. But for now, you may leave and rest, you've earned it." Nezu said as Izuku bowed.

"Thank you sir." Izuku said as he left for home, leaving smiles on his teachers' faces.

Timeskip: 2 Days Later at 3:35PM/Location Change: Shopping District

During his week off of training, Izuku was finally able to relax only for one day, and talked to Wendy (via text messages) about his progress in using One For All. The Next day, he was out jogging to keep his training focused. He soon stopped at a nearby bench so he could take a breather.

"Man, I can't believe the entrance exam is in a few weeks. I heard from Wendy that her friends Gray, Gajeel, Levy, Lucy, Elfman, Lisanna and Juvia will be taking the exam. I hope when I meet them, we can be friends." Izuku said as he soon heard a female voice.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" She asked as Izuku turned to immediately blush, just by being near a girl with black hair in a spiky ponytail, grey colored eyes, tall thin figure, but what really made him blush like an oversized tomato was the size of her breast that was about E cup.

"U-u-uh, s-s-sure." Izuku stuttered as the girl just smiled and sat down next to him. She saw that Izuku was shaking with his face still beet red.

"You don't have to be so nervous around me." She said as Izuku was in shock. His face soon cooled down, but still had some hints of red on his face. "So, I heard you're taking the entrance exam at U.A?" She asked as Izuku nodded in shock, but soon grew a smile on his face.