✨Snucius✨

Sorry for the inconvenience, I found a few mistakes within this and edited them. There is no real difference with this chapter.

Written by Harmony. Proof-read and edited by Lucian

It was just a normal day for our resident Dark Lord Voldemort...Keyword; was. There were meetings to attend, raids to plan, and people to see. Pretty much the usual. So when he started his meeting with Lucius Malfoy, one of his most loyal, he definitely didn't expect to be scared for the rest of his life. I mean, who would expect a Malfoy, one of the most respected PureBloods in all of Britain, to have a mental breakdown in front of you because of something outside of the office. Or better said...someone.

As far as Tom knew, the oldest Malfoy was completely fine. He walked into the office for their meeting on time. Like always. He gave his observations of what was going on in the ministry and the reports like usual. Sure, Order members were patrolling that one floor, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

They were getting ready to finish, wrapping everything up, when it happened. Lucius took one look at the door, which was open for some reason, and froze. Whatever it was, it must be important to make a Malfoy completely disregard their emotionless mask.

So why pray to tell, was he still sitting in his office. It was two hours after the scheduled time to finish, and Lucius was rambling on. He just wanted to leave!

Turns out that it was Severus Snape who walked past. It seems like so little to him. Oh, how Tom regrets asking what caught his first-hand's eye. Severus clearly caught his eye. Maybe Malfoys should have a special place just for them to go to combust with all the emotions that they hide. A Malfoy having a gay panic was, without a doubt, NOT on his agenda today.

Two hours? Seriously?

Please! Little Lucy was still going! Tom did not need to know as much of Severus that he does now. Also, why -more like HOW- did Lucius know the color of Snape's toothbrush? Why couldn't he just leave? He was a Dark Lord, he had other places to be!

The next day was...Interesting, for a lack of better words. It was one of the group's Death Eater meetings. The whole Inner Circle was there. Barty had just finished with his reports and Severus was starting his. Tom's eyes were instantly drawn to a small cut on his neck that he hadn't noticed was there. Of course, he didn't necessarily care. But it was one of the things Lucius had mentioned while breaking down and now it just seemed impossible not to miss. Tom sent a look towards Lucius, this was all his fault. Lucius was eyeing the spy as if he was the most important thing in the world. How did nobody notice this!

Before he knew it, Tom was switching his attention between the two. The room had become quiet and more than a few were confused. Snape was just plain awkward. Who wouldn't be if you were one of the two that had the attention of one of the most dangerous people on Earth? He looked over at Lucius, who was as red as a Weasley and trying to hide.

It was later that Tom found out Lucius and Narcissa's marriage was arranged and forced. That they were closer to being best friends than lovers. That Narcissa would sometimes give them looks like how he did but with knowing eyes and a smirk. Later, Tom would find out that Narcissa was completely ok with Lucius' crush and wholeheartedly shipped it!  

(608 words)