chapter-1

It's a Naruto story with 2 moved stepping Stones from story which will give you different story.
Guys it's my first writing so please support , suggest and enjoy and no hate comments.

After genin exams...

"It's Hatake Kakashi , we will be working as team 07 from now.
For now let's start with introductions",Kakashi said while holding icha-icha tactics in front of his face.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I'm son of Uchiha Mikoto ",Sasuke said with a bit arrogance.
"My name is Haruno Sakura, I am..","and I am uzumaki Naruto",
Naruto interrupted."Naarutoo!! Why are you interrupting?", Sakura said whith an intent to punch Naruto.

"Sakura-chhaan! I thought you finished so I started mine",Naruto while trying to calm Sakura.
"Naruto ,there's no need , we know you are fourth's son...", Kakashi said.

"Brother Kakashi don't introduce me like hokage's son , I am me, Uzzumaki
Narutoo!!", Naruto said with a loud voice.

15 years before in leaf village ,
When Naruto was going to born...

An ambu appeared in hokage's office
"Hokage-sama it someone has passed inside barrier, inoichi ninjas had sensed unfamiliar chakra inside barrier"

"So Itachi was right to suspect this person will can cause trouble in this situation.passing through barrier matches with power described by Itachi.
So you really exist!!"
Minato's face seemed tensed.

"So Kushina's delivery date was leaked even with taken majors, faking destination and doing delivery in Orochimaru's leftover , ruined lab was good decision. With sarutobi sensei there she will be safe."
Minato said in its mind.

"Let's head to to the spot and capture this person. He must be powerful to stand against Itachi", minato said to ambu.

Now minato ordered ambu to surround the spot and rescue injured with ambu team, as he knew it must have been fatal to spar with this person.
On another moment minato disappeared with flying raining.

"So fast of you to reach here that soon" masked man said as it wasn't going to affect him.

It was before the door in the passage- way where minato attacked masked man with rasengan and passed right through him.
"Just like what Itachi said when he attacked this person",even though he knew Minato was still shocked.

Masked man passed right through door ,Minato hurried to room with flying raijin. Masked had already knocked down three ninja's protecting the red dye haired women.
Medical ninjas already had made their run.
Masked man tried to lay hands on the women when he jumped back to dodge Minato's kunai. Masked man throw a huge fireball nearly half of size of room towards the minato stopping Minato's sight , at another moment as he tried to take unconscious kushina, an odama rasengan hit his left back shoulder from back. He jumped at a distance to avoid another attack.

The second sight he caught recovering from shock that the women was standing in defensive stance holding kunai and she wasn't kushina. He figured it out that Minato has used flying raijin to teleport using the kunai he threw before stuck in wall behind.

" So ambus were fooled too, nothing less from fourth",masked man said.

Minato had figured out that he has to solidify to attack, so he was looking for opening. Masked man attacked Minato when Minato threw kunai to jump on his back but rasengan he used just passed threw him and it seemed that masked man was trying to create distance as he jumped far through Minato in opposite when he attacked with rasengan.

" There are still ways to release kyubii ,so it isn't over yet"masked man said as he throw fireball towards the woman. Minato saved the woman to see the masked man already disappeared .

Ambu rescued the other injured while Minato was worried from his last sentence and thus jumped to the delivery spot with flying raijin.

Kushina was safe and sarutobi was holding the baby. Minato sat on knees and breathed with a relief ,but he was still tensed with the last sentence of masked man and it was going to be trouble to investigate all and everything.

It's where it all started , Naruto was born that day!!

Hey guys it's my first writing ,
Please support and comment if you liked.
Wait for the next chapter!