Chapter 3

Alice had just finished with her homework. "Alice, here's order number seven." Bob said. Alice grabbed the plate. "Here you go. Enjoy." Alice said. "Thank you dear." The old lady grinned. "You're welcome." Alice grinned back.  Alice returned back to the counter. "You know he hasn't stopped looking at you ever since he's been here." Bob pointed to Tommy. Alice looked over her shoulder to see him. Her blueish gray eyes met his misty brown ones. "He's been coming here a lot ever since last Thursday.  I don't know if that's creepy or weird." Alice said.  Bob shrugged. "Who knows." Bob whistled as he continued to work. Alice sighed and tended to other customers. Finally, night fell and it was time to close. Bob closed and locked the door. "Are you sure you don't need a ride? It is dark." Bob asked. "I'll be fine. Besides nobody is out at this time of the night." Alice answered. "Okay, but be careful." "I will. Tell Dana and the kids, I said hi." Bob smiled at Alice before getting in his car and driving off. Alice started to walk home. Nobody, not even a rapist would be out in the night time. It was quiet and peaceful. Alice made it home safely. She was about to unlock the door, but she froze when she saw a car. That's weird, Alice thought, we don't have a car. Alice unlocked the front door. Tommy, Nick, Johnny, and her parents sitting down in the living room. "Mom, Dad, what's going on?" Alice questioned. "Well honey, we uh," Bernice took a deep breath, "we sold you." "What?! What do you mean you sold me?!" Tommy smiled devilishly as he stood up. Tommy walked towards Alice causing her to walk backwards into the wall. Tommy trapped her against the wall. "That means you're mine, dollface."