- 21 -

Megan

Three months later...

A short breath left my throat as he grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling my head back slightly. The simple movement alone sent a chill throughout my body and pulsation throughout my core, it had been awhile since I had that feeling.

His lips now left light kisses along my neck, making me moan. His hands slowly snaked around my waist, sliding up my stomach and over my breasts before he squeezed them. My breath caught in my throat when his left hand came up to my neck slightly squeezing it while his other hand was still working at my breasts.

His hand then slid down my stomach, working its way past the waistband of my red lace panties before his index finger was slowly moving up my slit to my sensitive nub.

As I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of his fingers working away at my core, he stopped as he ripped my panties off leaving me completely naked. He spun me around the face him before I slipped off his boxers freeing his erection.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to him and kissed me. He lifted me as he took me over to the bed and threw me down onto it before he was between my legs again, kissing and sucking on my neck.

Catching me off guard, he roughly pushed himself into me making me scream. I clung onto his back, digging my nails into him as he pounded into me hard and fast.

It had been awhile since I had sex, my body couldn't take it. I was close to my climax as his strokes became deeper and shorter. Soon I was going over the edge screaming out in my orgasm.

His body stiffened soon after before he pulled out of me, spilling himself all over my stomach. He reached down and kissed me before I got off the bed to clean up myself.

"So pancakes for breakfast?" He said standing behind me as I threw on an oversized tshirt.

"Sure." I smiled slightly as guilt filtered through my body. I watched as he walked away to the kitchen before I grabbed my phone to text Tonya. She checked in with me like five times a day since my accident so did Kai.

I appreciated it but it was a lot with the constant 'are you okays' and wanting to drive me everywhere. But as annoying as it is, I still loved that they cared.

I dropped down on the couch as I started typing my message to her before there was a knock on my door. I got up thinking it could only probably be Kai.

But as I opened the door, to my disappointment, it wasn't. My heart could've stopped right there and then. "D-Dave..." My voice was barely above a whisper as I looked at him standing outside my house.

"Hey, Kai told me there was something you-"

He stopped short as his eyes moved away from my face to something behind me. "Dave, what you doing here man?" Tristan said a smirk on his face as he walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I flinched uncomfortably as Dave's eyes were on me again. Him and Tristan weren't on the best terms but that was way before me.

"I see you got ya hands full-"

"Wait D-"

"Nah it's cool. Imma go." He said looking between the two of us again before walking away. Watching him leave I felt an uneasiness in my stomach, it fucking hurt.

After the hospital situation, Dave and I never really got back on track. The accident took a toll on me in ways I couldn't imagine. I was more depressed about the miscarriage than I realized and then learning about his daughter and bitch of a baby mother he had did not help.