PLAYYYYYY

Travis

Ok so we are very embarrassed to say,me and Connor were seriously bored.We tried going to the infirmary to see if we were sick but we weren't! Connor was watching some Youtube,Which he didn't usually as we were out pulling pranks but this was a bad thing! Maybe this is how kids of Hermes die or or-ugh Katies telling me to stop,And yeah,I am with Katie....It is kinda secret cause then Connor would make fun of me and I do not want that.anyway I was whining about how bored i was then suddenly Connor appeared and me and Katie looked separate ways.Connor stared at us shaked his head and grinned. "We'll Talk about this later" he said "Right now I have an idea! Lets play Truth or dare!" I just stared at him and said "Connor your A genius!" I said. "Katie you wanna play?!" She looked at me Sighed  and said "fine,lets get some more Campers" I grinned "LETS GOOOO!" We went around gathering everyone up in the Poseidon cabin. Percy Had set it up for this game.There was everything we needed! When everyone was here Katie read the names from the Script "Percy,Luna,Reyna,Nico,Frank,Annabeth,Hazel,Piper,Leo,Jason,Connor,Travis,Me," she paused for a second,I guess she thought that sounded weird "Clarisse and Drew" She finished. "So why are we all here?" Luna asked. "Well we were bored...." Connor Explained "And we are not here To cure you from boredom" Luna finished. "No!" I said "We just wanted to play a game!" She looked at me suspicious and said "What game..?" "T.D" I said. "OOO I WANNA PLAY!" Shouted Leo. "Thats why your here!" Said Nico. "Oh" said Leo looking really thoughtful "That makes sense" Annabeth rolled his eyes on him. "WAIT!" Said Annabeth "If we're playing,I am calling Thalia" She said "Fine!" Me and Connor said "And i want Will" said Nico pouting " UGH FINE" Katie said Rolling her eyes.Once everyone was settled and we explained the rules,The game started.

Hiii guys! Yeah i made a T.D story,As if there not enough already...but I hope you enjoy.Pls check out my other story,Its called Annabeth Chase_The lightning thief.I am working on it,and i hope you go check it out! Just search Annabeth Chase and it should come. Pls comment about this,I would love to see them. THANKS!