chapter 5

“K-Kacchan... b-be careful please.” I looked to the blonde with a small blush and bit my lip softly as lust swirled in my emerald green eyes. “I’ll be gentle, just hush and let me do this you damn nerd~” he growled a bit. He kissed on his jawline before trailing down his neck leaving dark marks on his ivory skin. I let out soft mewls as I felt his gentle touches and hot breath spreading across the base of my neck. Taking his face in my hands I press my lips to his with a satisfied hum as I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

The kiss gets heated with him pushing down and getting over top of me. My confidence springs up out of nowhere and I flip us over with me straddling him. I guess the friction of me rubbing on his crotch got to him because he pulls back and moans. He goes to take my shirt off eagerly but then finds his mannerism and realizes what he is doing and stops looking me dead in the eyes.

"This is ok....right?" He says cheeks bright red. I just nod with heavy breathing. He picks up where he left off and takes off my shirt. He then squirms out of his before pulling me down kissing me heatedly wanting more. I moan into his mouth and he takes the opportunity to slip it tongue into my mouth and guide my own into his. He squeezes my hips and then he gently flips us over so he is back on top.

Removing his mouth from mine he wastes no time and reattached it to my nipple circling and biting and tugging making me shake with pleasure and excitement. He pinches the other but soon gets bored and switches to the other. He then pulls down the shorts and pulls the underwear down with them.

He slides down my body and grazes his cold fingers over my ass and moves down squeezing my ass just to pull me even closer to him. He then slowly pushes a finger in twisting and pushing in and out making me fell heat corse throughout my body. I let out the little squeaks and cover me mouth. He then starts to rub my slit on the end of my length making the pressure in my lower stomach spring to life. He adds 2 more fingers and I'm a moaning mess.

"Let me hear you baby it makes me wonder what's running through your head and what you want me to do to you~" He growled lowly. I widen my eyes in surprise at his sudden comment but then he moves to his knees. He looks up to him with a smirk and takes my length into his mouth swirling his tongue around my tip. I move my hands to the back of his head hold him in place and tangling my hands in his hair. I gasped and gripped onto his spikes Ashe blonde locks and he feel my legs tremble. “Katsu~” I whimpered and he smirked bobbing his head for a couple minutes before I let out a small scream and I cum in his mouth.

"Your sweet all around aren't you? He says after swallowing, winking and licking his lips. Making me look away with a blush trying to catch my breath.

"I feel naked with you wearing clothes." I joke smiling and he chuckles. He slides off his sweatpants and he pulls off his boxers with them. I eye his length and gulp a little.

I flip us letting his back stay against the tree before I get down on my knees and look up at him he nods as if to tell me to continue. I grab him and slide my hand up and down he hisses and closes his eyes. I kiss the tip and he breaths out heavily I keep stroking. Putting the tip in my mouth sucking a bit. He moans out and I take him deeper and deeper in my mouth he is a moaning mess right now. He grabs my hair and moves my head face fucking me but not hard.

"God~ fuck~ Deku I'm gonna cum." He says throwing his head back. So I take it upon myself and take him as far as I can deep throating him and humming. He groans as his member twitches and lets his seed shoot down my throat.

He is eager now and he basically picks me up and makes me jump wrapping my arms and legs around him as he pressed my back to the tree before not wanting to scratch my back or hurt me so he moved us to the ground he gets adjusted and slowly slides his dick into me. I feel a burning sensation and I place my hand on his chest. He stops with concerned eyes.

"I can stop, just say the word and I will, I won't be mad." He say reassuring me. I shake my head and wait a second before I roll my hips and I moan out and I get the same response from him. He starts to thrust in and out of me slowly.

"F-faster, Harder please Kacchan~..." I yell out immediately he starts to slam into me making me scream his name. He flips me over and puts me on my hands and knees and starts to pound me. I moan super loud as he hits that spot that almost makes me fall to the ground completely.

"Right there- aaAHHH~ PLEASE!" I yell.

He tries to move and find that spot again and eventually he does.

"Deku I'm cl-"

"Me too" I cut him off. I grip the dirt and grass underneath me as he thrusts into me sloppily a few more time feeling myself unravel and I explode shaking and falling to the ground he cums and rides his high out and pulls out.

He leans down and kisses me and puts his shirt on my naked body. He hugs me tight until I stop shaking from the intense orgasm that ripped through me. “Let’s go back to the campsite, yeah?”
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm so sorry for this I haven't known how to take and right this so I got one of my best friends to since I'm really cringy with smut and she right perfectly awesome so go follow her Crimson_Riot_Kiri she's amazing and I couldn't be more thankful -kami