|~•7°~|

°Chap 7 - Mad°

"Oh gosh Soobin your face ah." Yeonjun said between in his loud laughs. While Soobin just stood there looking like an absolute idiot to Yeonjun.

"Aww won't you ask how's your lovable husband is?" Yeonjun said and laughed again.

Funny huh?

"Just shut the fuck up!?" Soobin shouted making both Yeonjun and Huening Kai shut their mouths.

"What do you think of yourself Mr. Kim Yeonjun?" Soobin asked as he started to step forward.

Kim Yeonjun.

"Kai, Taehyun let's go" Beomgyu said as he was about to get up.

"No Beomgyu wait today we have alot to do!" Soobin said and looked at Beomgyu. "O-okay." Beomgyu said handed the cars keys to Taehyun. Both Huening and Taehyun left.

"S-Soobin it was just a pra-" Soobin cuts Yeonjun off. "What do you think of yourself?" Soobin asked mad more than ever making Yeonjun scared.

"Soobin I'll talk to him please." Beomgyu said thinking that Soobin might make the things worse. "You will but now I got something to clear with him."

"Why the fuck do you think that I love you! Did I said that I love you huh!?" Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and pulled him making him stand up.

"Ah Soobin." Yeonjun groaned.

"Now get this inside your head I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU!" Soobin shouted. "Soobin he won't do this again please calm down." Beomgyu said while Yeonjun was struggling to free himself from Soobin's grip.

"And I also came home cause of my duties as your husband so don't expect anything else from me!" Soobin said harshly making Yeonjun tear up.

"Beomgyu take your bestfriend Outta my face!" Soobin Said as he slightly pushed Yeonjun out of his way.

•°•°•°•°•°•

"

Told you I fucking told you that it was a bad idea!" Beomgyu said to Yeonjun who was just looking at his hands on his lap.

Both were currently in Yeonjun's room. Beomgyu scolding Yeonjun.

"Hyung why don't you understand!?" Beomgyu rubbed his forehead. "He was fucking bu-" But before Beomgyu could say the main thing Yeonjun cuts him off.

Our Yeonjun can be really stupid sometimes.

"I don't wanna hear anything now I just wanna rest." Yeonjun just laid down and pulled the blankets over him making Beomgyu sigh.

Beomgyu went towards Soobin's room. Beomgyu knocked on the door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•