𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐃 六

_______________________________

❝𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐃「 無視 」ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ/sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ/sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

❝ — 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥,
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞

_______________________________

IT WAS NEARING SEVEN PM. A sunset of pastel pinks, oranges, and blues glazed over the sky, taking advantage of this clear day with no rain in sight. You would've loved to just stare out at it from your window, or be under the tree you were always at, spending time with Akaashi as you watch stars lightly begin to dot the sky. But here you were, arguing with your mom. Where was the rain when you needed it?

● ● ●

"(Y/N)! Get back here now! You go to your room when I say you can go to your room!" Your mom yelled out as you stomped down the stairs and faced her with a stoic expression. She slapped you, yet you had no reaction, this argument happened at least three times a year.

"What the hell is up with this grade? Huh?! What kind of daughter are you? I pay for your food, buy you clothes, and provide a house for you. Shit! I even gave you life! The least you could do is make me proud and get good grades! You're an embarrassment!"

Just as your mom was going off, your dad came home from work, completely oblivious as to what he just walked into. "Honey calm down! Calm down." He grabbed your moms shoulders and guided her to the couch, not even paying attention to you or noticing the red hand print that stained your face.

"What did you do to your mom?" He questioned, trying to diffuse the situation by putting the blame on you. You stood there, staring at the ground and ignoring his question, until your mom spoke up. "He's talking to you (Y/N), the least you could do is show some damn respect and answer." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Your parents watched as you clutched your fists and your eyes started to water, a tear slipped down your cheek and splashed on the floor. Your mom rolled her eyes and threw your report card to your dad and he examined it. "Her grades look fine to me, I don't see the issue." Your mom snapped her head towards him, looking at him in bewilderment.

"You don't see the issue? It's standing right in front of you! The issue is (Y/N)! All she does is mope around the house all day and lock herself in her room. I wouldn't mind if her grades were better than just average! And now look at her. Making me out to be the bad guy by crying when all I want is for her to be better than this. Tell us (Y/N), why are you crying?! I should be the one crying!"