...Introducing The Ghost in my House...

Hello...it's me the author for this story and I know it's been a while since I posted any parts for books or started anything new...but I'm let you all know that I'm trying my best to do so...since the pandemic started I didn't really feel like in the mood to do stories but now I'm back...I also realize I keep using the same character picture...and name but it means something to me...something important...I know it's weird but please try not ask me too much about it...anyway...The story starts off with our main character Jonathan...He had a terrible childhood...when he was born his mother loved him but his father despised him...his father thought of him as the son of satan since he had fiery eyes while smiling at him...but a few months later he started to treat Jonathan's mother with disrespect while violating and beating her...skip 5 years and Jonathan's father took him to a street fight...he bets Jonathan and faked his age...Jonathan lost the fight and in doing so his father started to beat him to a bloody pulp...he was saved by his mother but at a cost she started to get sexually violated in front of Jonathan...this poor kid was pissed and promised his mother a beautiful grave if she ever did pass away...so in the meantime he practiced fighting at the age of 6...in doing so he became stronger, faster, and more...BRUTAL...but he didn't always dedicate his life in fighting...every time he had the chance to see his mother he would play guitar for her or even piano...with the money he saved up from the fight since he gets 5% and his dad gets 95%...at the age of 15 his mother passed away but he carried her ashes in huge jar and needed to satisfy his fathers beating sessions...and at the age of 17 he has had enough...he fought back at his father with so much anger and frustration while also cursing his name...after beating his father to a bloody mess he dumped his body in a landfill, took all the money from the house, burned the house to ground then headed to town while carrying his mother's ashes...once he got to town at the age of 20 he eventually got a job at a cafe, he went to school, and bought an expensive looking house for a cheap price...now this is where our character finally finds emotions other than sadness, anger, and depression...

Jona: *looks around the place* huh I was expecting this place to have a high price range

Samara: Another one?! When will humans learn to leave me alone *whispers while stalking him*

Jona: ...and they left everything in such a hurry...*was shocked*

Samara: *standing at the end of the hall*...

Jona: NO WAY?!

Samara: *smirks and was about to jumpscare him*

Jona: *runs towards the pool* They had an indoor pool!!

Samara: *blushes and was pissed*...*flys off*

Jona: Now this is the best house ever!!

Samara: *looks for the cassette tape in the attic* Ugh where is it?!

Jona: *continues to look around the house* One big bedroom with a massive tv, One big bathroom with a waterproof tv, a huge living room with consoles, and a massive tv with surround sound?! Amazing!! and the view of the city man is this place great or what?!

Samara: *found it* I found it hahaha *accidentally dropped it and it made a loud thud then hides*

Jona: HUH?! What was that *walks to the sound and found an attic* They had an attic?! Oh this house just gets better and better *sees the cassette tape on the ground* huh what's this? No title...Wonder what movie this is? *goes to the bedroom since it was the only room with a cassette player*

Samara: Yes *quitely celebrates* Yaaaaaaay

Jona: *turns on the TV and puts the cassette tape in*