I'm Back Pt.4

I'm Back

Pt.4

Diana: Don't leave your keys in the door tonight...

*It's 3 am, and you're dragging yourself into the door. Turning your keys in the medal door knob you look up to see Diana coming out of her door, holding a bouquet of flowers*

*You nod your head, taking off your left heel as you push open the door*

Diana: Surprised you're home so early-

You: Goodbye Diana

*You enter your apartment, slamming the door after grabbing your keys*

You: The nerve of that simple motherfuckling!

*Your purse flys across the room, and your shoes fly in the opposite direction*

You: The absolute nerve-

*BAM*

*Your hand aches in pain as you hit it hard against the wall. The pictures hanging, shakes, threatening to fall*

You: Gosh, I should've poured that nasty ass Champagne on him. Then i should've laughed in his face, and slapped him so hard he would've forgot what the hell he was waiting for.

*Pacing back and forth, eyes narrowed, with clenched teeth, you inhale and exhale*

You: So Diggy's got balls I guess. Who does he think he is talking to me like that?!

*You continue to pace*

You: Then called me a ho?!!! Basically... Oh hell no!!!

*KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK*

*Your pacing stops. You're facing the door and the knocking continues*

You: Damn...

*You mumble. After a few seconds more you approach the door, looking through the peep hole*

You: What do you want?

?: Open the door ok, we need to talk.

*You sigh. Hesitantly you open the door, after smoothing your outfit down. Face to face with your visitor, you offer a smile*

You: Mhm?

?: Can I come in?

*You push open the door, rolling your eyes*

You: Why not...

*Your eyes follow her into the apartment. You shut the door slowly, biting down on your bottom lip all the while*

?: [YN]

You: Yes Tori-

Tori: Ms. Tori

*You pause, letting a sigh escape your lips*

You: Ms. Tori ...

*Theres a silence and she looks around your apartment*

Tori: Plan to clean up anytime soon?

You: Ms. Tori may I ask why you're here?

*She looks up at you, sizing you up. Ms. Tori is a middle aged 52 year old divorcee, who is also the girlfriend of the head tenant who runs the apartment building you reside in*

Tori: It's late-

You: Mhm... *You nod*

Tori: It's late and you're also yelling-

You: I wasn't that loud-

Tori: You were loud enough, so loud you woke me out of my deep sleep-

You: I'm sorry ok Tor- *You clear you throat* Ms. Tori, now can you leave ?