The Life of Leo Valdez

This is Leo's life and what he's been through. You should know right now, is that when I catch up to when Rick is writing, I am going to have to stop, but will continue on when the series continues, and finally, when his writing finally ends, I will just contine his life to the day when Leo will rest in peace. Hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo Valdez

Age 8

After the fire

May 23, 2003-10:35 p.m.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a hospital bed. Everything is white or a light pale blue. I see movement to my right and glance over to that direction. A nurse is sitting in a chair, pouring something out of a little container into a small paper cup. What was it? Medicine? Water? What else could it be? Poison? Wait, why would they serve poison in hospitals?

One thing for sure is that Leo didn't need medicine. He felt perfectly fine. Leo shifted so he was proped up better. He and the nurse were the only ones in the room. He looked back over to the nurse. She gave him a sad smile and handed him the cup. He took it and just held it in his hands.

"Where's my mom?" was the first thing that came to Leo's mind to say. The nurse's face turned grim and at that moment, Leo realized that he won't see his mother again.