Chapter 1 : New start

World of the Supreme kai ( universe 7 )

" Remember you keep this safe and gather the remaining pieces before they get to you." He heard the voice of elder Kai say but remained quiet.

" And take these, they should help you prepare for the inevitable battle to come. Also they should provide you with a suitable means of living." He continues giving the Saiyan a bag of senzu beans, followed by a silver capsule case and finally a brown bag, when he opened it he saw alot of rare minerals from Gold to diamonds.

" Minerals? What are these for?" He asks with his dual voice evident. This warrior was Gogeta one of the 2 fusion varientes of Goku and Vegeta.

While fighting their latest opponent they were forced to fuse but their opponent made the fusion permanent. Gogeta himself didn't mind that much since he is not Goku or Vegeta, he is his own person. He was wearing a black shirt under his vest that has yellow padding and black pants with a blue sash around his waist and king Fu shoes.

" Currency of course use them to buy stuff." Says the elder Kai with huff.

" Ok then I better get moving." He says and then with grace he didn't know he had raised his hand and then swiped it sideways. " Kai kai." He says and then a rainbow coloured energy appears on the ground and the I'm a beam of the seven coloured construct shoots upwards.

Elder Kai then looks at his your counterpart, who had something to ask " do you think he'll successed?" Asks Shin

" Yes he will." He answers.

" Why are you so sure? Goku and Vegeta failed to beat this foe." Says Kabito

" Because youngsters no one masses with what a Saiyan holds dear and lives to tell the tale. And if they do it's not for long. case in point Freeza" Says the elder Kai

World of the supreme Kai ( universe 2 )

The supreme Kai Pell, the goddess of destruction and her assistant Sour were waiting for the arrival of the Saiyan. The silence was broken by sound of thunder.

The angel looks up and then speaks, " he's here." He says and then a rainbow coloured beam hits the ground and then when it dissipates it reveals the fused warrior.

The gods of universe 2 were shocked at the warrior because he wasn't what they were expecting and this resulted in them remaining shocked. " Ahh hi ." Greets Gogeta casually.

" Oh hi I'm a apologize we were expecting the Saiyans Goku and Vegeta." Says Pell

" Yeah well they gave up their beings to create me. " He answers and it was then that the gods and angel picked up on the dual voice of the Saiyan.

" I see and judging by the best they used the metamoren fusion dance." Says the angel with a small smile at his own observations.

" What is that?" Ask Helles in genuine curiosity.

The fused warrior crossed his arms and closed his eyes, " it's a technique that Goku learnt that fuses two being through a dance that must be performed to the upmost perfect degree. " He says " similar to the fusion of the potara but it only lasts 30 minutes. Well normally." He says and mutters the last part with a frown.

" Glorious, such a beautiful union between two beings to give rise to such a handsome and powerful being. This truly is a blessing from Zeno himself." Declares Helles and attaches herself to the mascular arm of the Saiyan.

Before anything else could be said the Angel Sour spoke, "I think it's time we discuss the reason why the Saiyan is here. And strategies what is to be done."