~ 8 ~

~Like troubled water running cold~

°°°°°°°°°°

"Y-you what?" Jimin questions confusedly, blinking his eyes can't believe what he is hearing.

Yoongi sighs, looking directly at Jimin's eyes and taking his arms into his. "I said I like you, Jimin. Your beautiful smile, when your cheeks blushed, I want to be yours, I wanted you to be mine. Like, I'm the one who would be able to make you smile, make you feel that I love you and you deserved better. Spoil you, would protect you. Now, I'm asking you, would you like to be mine? I know- Its cheesy." Yoongi chuckles looking away and felt liquid drop his hands and looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Ji-Jimin? Did- I say something wrong? Hey- hey, why are you crying? Sorry if this confession is so sudden... I didn't know-"

Jimin giggles at Yoongi's panick mode, hugging Yoongi making him freeze for a second before hugging back.

"Of course I would be yours, idiot." Jimin, once again bursts into tears. While Yoongi hearing Jimin said that, he held into Jimin tighter. and tears form into his eyes too. smiling like an idiot, 'Jimin is right. I'm an idiot' Yoongi chuckles to himself and Jimin nuzzles his face at the crooks of Yoongi's neck.

They stayed for a while like that, enjoying it. Happy that they finally become officially boyfriend's. Now, Taehyung won't tease them.

Yoongi was the first one to pull at the embrace, and Jimin whimpers the warm of Yoongi now gone.

Yoongi stared at Jimin, Jimin looking away at the heavy glare of Yoongi giving him, making him blush.

"Im lucky to have someone beautiful as you.."

"Shut up..." Yoongi chuckles and hug the embarrassed Jimin again. Sighing loudly.

"You okay?" Jimin asks looking up at Yoongi.

"Yeah. Just happy because now I can finally call you mine." Yoongi smiles, "Gosh hyung... Your getting cheesy and clingy."

Yoongi once again hugged him closing the gap that was left, nuzzling his nose at Jimin's hair. "Yeah, I know. I wanted to cuddle with you, kiss you and cook for you. you know.."

"Stop that hyung.. your making me shy!" Jimin slap his fist hands at Yoongi's chest and Yoongi chuckling.

"Look Jiminie, fireworks are starting." Yoongi whispers at Jimin's hair turning Jimin at the window that was attached to.

"Its.. Wonderful!" Jimin chirped and smiled with glee, Yoongi smiling at him and the fact that Jimin was finally his.

"Were on top of the Ferris Wheel hyung!!!"

Yoongi nods in approval, back hugging Jimin and sighing. Made Jimin shivers and closing his mouth shut when he feels his face heatens up.

They were happy after the ride was done, walking out hand and hand, their friend couples noticing and squealing then questioning how they got together.

------------
Sorry if short, ;o