Misguided

Augusta

"Titan!"

I heard Bubbles yell. I turned around looking at her.

"Wassup"

She smiled.

"I wanted to know if you would want to go to the club with me, Rival and some female strippers."

Female strippers, I bit my lip mentally.

"Sure."

"Alright, here's the instructions"

She passed me a piece of paper and walked away.

When I got home, Aug was already there. Meaning some bullshit happened today or the day went great. I knocked on Aug's door with my duffle bag in my hand. He opened it with Aj in his hands. I haven't seen lil man in a while.

"Whats new?"

"Darina. Im getting full custody of Aj. Bitch too trifling."

"Her and her sister, Jordan think she miss innocent too"

We both laughed. These bitches crazy.

"What's new with you?"

"New money, Bubbles trynna take a nigha to the club with some female strippers."

"They with y'all or they dancing"

"They with us, and you know I luh them strippers"

"Hell yeah, I'll see you when I see you Aug"

We dapped then I went to my room. I threw my duffle bag in a corner then slipped the paper out my pocket.

S&S
15432 Park Dr.
We'll be up there at 11:35. All male strippers get in free before 12:00.

Then there was a kiss mark. She too much. I chuckled. I'm on that fuck and dont speak type shit. Lead her ass on, then cut her ass down. Quit my job then start over? Naw I ain't that type. I threw the paper to the side and took a shower.

I put on a white tee with some emoji joggers and a varsity jacket to match. Then I slipped on my socks and legends. I threw my ray bans on then my snapback. Then putting my phone in my pocket. Grabbed my keys and was out.

When I parked in the lot across the street, I slipped my chain around my neck then got out.

"Wassup my nigha Booker"

"Man Wassup Aug, you still stripping?"

"Yeah man, all my money come from there"

I said smiling, we dapped and he let me in. It wasn't all packed, cause they knew better. Nobody likes when it's crowded. People step, bleed and throw up on yo shoes. That's when you gone have to beat nighas asses.

"Hey"

I heard someone say. I turned around and looked at her.

"Wassup"

"I'm Riah. You are?

"Looking for somebody, you excuse me"

I grabbed my shot and walked towards VIP. I sensed she didn't get it so I turned towards her, by surprise she was on my tail.

"Are you following me?"

"No, I'm here with my cousin Cristina we waiting on a nigha named Titus or something."

She had a slight attitude.

"You meant Titan"

"Okay and? You act like you the Nigha!"

"Actually I am"

I laughed. The shocked expression on her face made me die laughing. She never saw me and Rival perform before? Hm. Shame.

"I'm so sorry."

"Whateva."

I walked passed her, she can't be a stripper. Cause strippers aren't dumb, unfocused. The back of my varsity jacket clearly says Titan.

"Wassup Tbone!"

I chuckled dapping him up.

"What's good Rdog"

"Chillin, Chillin. You?"

"Can't complain, it's two bad strippers here yo. Ish and Marijah. Bubbles cousin Riah tagged along too, she a lil hoe. So don't do it bro"

"Already hip"

We both nodded as Bubbles came with two women and Riah. One caught a nigha eye, she looked a lil like Nicki but not quite. She had her own taste. Both had big asses, I would grab her shit just because.

"Titan this is Marijah"

Hm. That's a weird ass name.

"Wassup and call me Aug"

"Hey"

She smiled, dimples? Hm.

The other girl was Ish, I wasn't interested in her but she was of me. Rival wanted her ass, so he was gone blow his money on her. Now if I wasn't Marijah she ain't getting my money, she can get this dick. Half way into my conversation with Bubbles about my new shit. Riah came and set next to me, very intoxicated. I hate bitches that can't control they alcohol.