Cant sleep love

"Dio just tell me'' . "Can't we just leave a question at that'' Dio said. "DIO!!'' "JOJO why do you want to know''. "Why did you ask the question''. "Boys stop bickering and Go to sleep'' Dad said.

Dio's POV
"Why did I ask him that question''. "I'm so stupid'' I thought.

JoJo's bizarre POV
I wake up as the sun glistened on a beautiful , MONDAY!! I screamed. I run to dio's room and scream "school Brando school''. He jolts up and runs. Luckily we made it to the bus on time."JoJo " Speedwagon says." Speedwagon , Will how are you'' I said." Fine'' said will in a grumpy voice. I looked at Dio and see him sit next to the priest's son , Enrico Pucci

Dio posing POV
I sat next to some random boy and I looked at him. "Pucci" I thought. He looked at me and he asked "Do you believe in fate" "Well depends do you believe in gravity" "Please do explain" he said. After what felt like the blink of an eye the bus stoped. "Oh my name is Pucci, Enrico Pucci" " Well Pucci I think we'll get along fine" After what felt like a lifetime of school the bell rang for 1st break. I go out and hear chanting "kiss kiss kiss"  "What's happening"I asked Pucci. "They want ceaser and Joseph ( Will make a fanfic about them) To ki *gag* kiss each other " Pucci said in disgust. "Disgusting" I said.
*Time Skip after school*
Me and Pucci are walking to the bus and then bam JoJo runs into me and we kissed. I got up and wryed. " What the hell JoJo" I screamed. "I'm sorry Dio" he said. Pucci started gagging.

To be continued (someday idk)