#50

Thank you all so much for giving my books so much attention and I love the comments you all write😆❤, I don't say anything because I'm to shy lol.

And thank you for 100 followers!!! I didn't expect that at all!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this.

“Open up for me, Princess,”

Deku purrs maintaining the intense rhythm of his hips, the satin sheets being inefficient to keep Bakugou in place during the powerful thrusts.

The first time Deku called him princess during sex was when Bakugou was drunk off his ass watching Cinderella, then jumping on Deku and commanding him to fuck him.

When Deku was sliding his cock inside of him, Bakugou was squirming and wiggling around too much, so Deku grabbed his waist and growled,

"Be still princess, so Daddy can fuck you properly."

Bakugou's eyes widen, his back arched and cum squirting out of his cock.

He came untouched...

Deku was surprised and amazed...He smirked to himself as he watched his Kacchan pass out from the force of his orgasm. He slowly pulled out of him, went to the bathroom to get a towel and clean Bakugou up.

'We're definitely exploring THAT later' He thought

Back to the present:

“Do you like it? My huge cock filling your tight little hole, Princess?”

“Y-yes! Yes! I l-love it!,” Bakugou moans softly.

There is no doubt about how much he loves Izuku's
cock inside him while the nickname helps to increase the desire between them 10X.

“Izu...,” he murmurs, his voice raw, tears falling down his cheeks, lips plump and red

Deku smiles and slides his hands over Bakugou's pecs to his sweaty torso, towards his stomach and hips.

“You’re so fucking wet, Princess.”

“Mmmm,” Bakugou moans, overwhelmed by the feeling of Deku’s member hitting his prostate constantly.

“You should see yourself. So full of my huge cock, Princess.”

This is undeniable, and Bakugou’s reaction speaks for itself, the whole body trembling with pleasure
and hips moving automatically against Izuku's.

His husband’s dick is so fucking good that it’s indescribable.

“Aaghh, Izuku! I-I…”

“My pretty Princess, you’re gonna feel me for days. You'll won't be able to go a hour without wanting me inside you.” Deku promises.

And that is what finally pulls
Bakugou’s orgasm from him.

He shudders, clenching his asshole around the thick member inside him.
It doesn’t take long for Deku to finish too, and Bakugou-feels the warm cum inside his wrecked hole.

“Are you trying to break me, you fucking asshole.” Bakugou growls when he regains the ability to think clearly.

The smile he sees on Deku’s face is mischievous.

“You weren't  complaining a few seconds, moaning and crying on my cock like a bitch in heat." Deku purrs, eyes filled with lust and hunger.

"Anyway I suggest you recover as quickly as possible, Princess because I have every intention to show you how much of slut you really are and what a good slutty princess you can be.”

“Wh-What the hell are you on ab-...Oh, God!” He responds voice cracking when he feels Deku’s cock begin to swell once more.