1.

diara.

I looked at my new school. I looked over at my mom as i groaned.

"its gonna be fine, algee has been going here since freshman year. im pretty sure you can survive senior year." She explained.

"i don't know anybody here mom! all my friends are back in St. Louis! i dont wanna deal with these boujee people!" i pouted, some what close to crying.

"you'll be fine baby, i promise. algee will guide you th-" i cut her off getting out of the car angrily.

i walked into the school lobby as a few heads turned to me soon enough the whole lobby was in a whisper. i stood there shyly.

"Can someone point me to the office?" I asked quietly, i heard pitter patters of feet as he squeezed through and seen algee push through the crowd.

"Excuse me. heeeyy baby sister!" Algee hugged me. I hugged him back as we walked to the office.

"That was weird, does that happen all the time?"

"Yeah, its just how they are, plus you're a girl, but don't worry i'll protect you. here's your schedule. come with me." He spoke handing me a peice of paper and walking me to some lockers.

"Uh, ok." I spoke slowly taking in everything that just happened.

I seen this guy up against the lockers with three cheerleaders talking and batting their eyelashes at him and giggling with him as he flashed his smiled and made them all swoon.

i turned my nose up as i kept walking, i hate guys that were crowd pleasers.

I came back to reality as i heard algee call me. I turned and left before they could see me.

I walked to where he was as i saw 2 girls. I walked up as they all went from laughing to confused as i walked up.

I grinned shyly as i felt several pairs of eyes on me, i heard algee start talking as i looked at my shoes.

My flowered vans became so fascinating in that moment. I looked up as they all stared.

"What?" I asked.

"I said hi, im ciara. im algee's girl, you can call me cici." The short darkskin girl spoke smiling. She was short, i mean shorrrtttt, im taller than her and im only 5'4. She had kinky curly hair with brown eyes, her skin was clear and soft looking. I grinned and gave a small wave.

"Hey, im joanne. i'm keith's girl, touch him and you're dead." She smiled sarcastically.

"and girl who the hell you talking to? fuck you and yo man, the fuck." i shot back.

she placed her hand on her chest and tilted her head back a little, i just knew she was gonna be trouble.

"keith my guy!" Algee shouted. The same boy from earlier. He was even finer up close. He had a little stubble, but i was the beginning of a very sexy beard. He has full, thick, pink lips. He had on a dad hat covering whatever was up there. He had on a plain white shirt with some joggers and a gold chain. he had on black and white vans to match his joggers and shirt.

I looked away from him and back at my shoes , cause as i said before , i hate people pleasers.

"Whos lil shawty?" He spoke turning his attention to me. I snapped out of my trance, before i knew it he slung his arm around me.

I blushed as he asked me what my name was.

"diara." I said lowly, but loud enough so he could hear.