Aaron Meets Them

Adrian pov

Adr: Hey, Luz just texted me that she finished talking to them about us.

Ali: I- ugh- Is it bad I don't want to take their order any more. I am too scared.

I look at Alina. I grab her hand.

Adr: No matter what happens, we are going to end up talking to him one way or another.

I look at Aileen. She looks at me and smiles. I look back at Alina.

Adr: Aileen and I will come with you. I know she told dad about everyone but they busy. Coloring I think. This shouldn't stop you.

Ali: You are right. Let's go.

Alina, Aileen, and I walk over to the table. Alina takes a deep breath.

Ali: After what you do know, are you ready to place your order?

Luz: I think we are.

While Alina was taking their order, I look at Aileen. I make face at her. She makes on back at me. She mouths the b-t-h to me. I gasped out loud.

Ali: What?

Adr: Aileen did you really just say that?

Ali: What she say?

Adr: She got a bad mouth missy.

Alina turns and apologizes and continues their order. After she was done, both Aileen and I are hit in the head by her pad of paper. We all laugh and went back to the kitchen. I text Luz.

Adr: Hey sorry about that. Aileen only 10 and someone she knows cuss words. I am sure it's Alina, my mom, and my fault. We cuss around her a lot. So I am sorry if she does cuss.

Luz: You are good. Aaron is excited to meet you guys. When do you guys close?

Adr: You are the last customer we let in. We close at 8.

The time was 7:20 pm.

Adr: We aren't kicking y'all out. You are family.

Luz: Hehe good.

I look up and Mom hugs me.

Adr: Hey mom.

Aph: How my favorite oldest boy?

Adr: Good, and how about you mom?

Aph: I am nervous.

Adr: yeah? I'm surprised you are.

Aph: I don't know what he'll say. Will just have to see.

Adr: yeah...

After they were given their food they ate. Once they finish and we get their dishes my mom lets her employees go. They stay of course. I look at mom.

Aph: Everyone here?

All the kids: Yup!

she takes a deep breath. She starts walking that way. Like a bunch of ducks following their mother, we follow her. We stop a few ways back and let her have the first talk. Luz and Charlie come by us and we all sit at a kids table.

Aphmau pov

I smile at  Luz and Charlie as they get out of the booth. I sit down at their table.

Aph: So, how have you been?

Aar: Oh, I have been okay, what about yourself?

Aph: I've been okay. I've been lonely.

Mel: How though? You have all of them.