Prologue

Luke leaned back in his chair a cigarette perched between his fingers. He brought it to his mouth to take a drag and blow a smoke ring. Across the table sat David Irwin, he looked at Luke casually his green eyes piercing. Frowning, Luke leaned forward putting out his cigarette in a nearby ashtray.

"I assume you know why you are here, David," Luke said blue eyes unnerving.

David smirked, "I have no clue, Lucas," he said mockingly much to the blonde's annoyance.

Narrowing his eyes, Luke frowned deeply, "Don't call me that it's not my name. And don't act innocent you know exactly why you are here. My men don't lie, Irwin, I know you have been using the east of my territory for exchanges."

David shrugged seemingly uninterested with the presented information. "Sounds like your men are not so truthful. Those exchanges are for them."

Luke smiled wickedly looking like a devil himself. David narrowed his eyes slightly in confusion. The blonde leaned back into his chair staring calmly at the man before him.

"Well, if my men exchanged with you I'd like to do business with you. The offer is your only son or you may find yourself with a bit of fire damage.." Luke finished with a satisfactory smirk blue eyes shining with amusement but still edged with a dangerous glint.

David Irwin was now frowning he was not pleased with the deal. The older man knew his gang couldn't handle an assault from the biggest mafia  on the east side of Brooklyn. Tapping his dirty fingers against the pristine glass table top David grudgingly accepted the offer sliding his playing card across the table.

"Well, my friend I guess we have a deal," David replied letting out a huff of indignation as Luke left the card, a joker, in the middle of the table.

"Get out of my damn office, Irwin," Luke said evenly.

The older man got up and was escorted by one of the Luke's most trusted guards, Calum. Once he left the blonde let out a satisfactory huff as he got up from his chair and leaned against his desk. The playing card still layed on the table and Luke scoffed as he picked it up and threw it in the trash. Calum walked back inside his stoic face replaced with an easy smile.

"So the deal went well I assume. Although, I never doubted, Boss. " Calum said nodding toward Luke.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Well of course. I'll be damned if I let that old man run this mafia."

Calum walked closer and frowned but handed Luke an envelope.

"It's from Irwin." he said before letting himself out.

Luke appreciated Calum's easy going attitude it offered some relief, but now he stared at the envelope intensely. Ripping open the top easily he peered inside. The envelope contained a small picture and a note attached.

"This is my only son, Ashton. He is 18 years old and is willing to do anything. I hope you enjoy my offer,

David. "

Luke stared at the picture running a thumb affectionately across the old photograph. A young teenager sat his honey curls framing his tan skin even in the photograph his hazel eyes pierced him. He had pretty pink lips which were turned down in a frown. In the photograph, he seemed uncomfortable as he was without a shirt and pants only in his boxers. Although, his pretty skin was in full view Luke relished it and wondered how he would look in person. He assumed much more ethereal.

The blonde usually never took deals that involved other people as he had high standards, but he was looking forward to doing things to this boy. Luke smirked putting down the photograph and sitting in his chair again.

xx

new story, this was interesting to write, haha.

-Ki