Chapter 4

(A/ N: Sorry for bad edit

(A/ N: Sorry for bad edit.)

3rd person's POV

"Where am i? So... these creatures are human, mom once told me about them." She muttered under my breath.

'Humans are not good. The are the most evil living being on this planet.'

Her mothers words repeat in her head to the point she felt dizzy.

She saw the little girl forwarding her hand in order to touch her. She has no intentions of causing any harm to her but for the confused little fairy she it was something else...

She try to stand on her feet. The more the little girl forwarded her hand the more weak steps she took backwards.

She was on the edge of the flower one more step and she...

"Ahhhhhhhh" she shouted in a ear piercing voice but for the humans, present in the room, it was inaudible.

She closed her eyes tightly when she slipped. She was ready for it...

She was ready to end her life and all the pain she had been through...

She smiled, at least now her boring life which was full of tragedy will finally come to end, but she still recall all the golden memories of her caring and over protective parents and her three cute and very talented beasties.

'Isn't it taking too long for me to die.'

She opened her eyes, touched her arms and examined her body. When she saw sure she is alive she released a thankful sigh.

She put her hand on the ground she was currently sitting on, stood up from her sitting position and made eye with the little girl.

"Oppa, she is soo cute." The little girl cooed. Yes, she can understand their language.

Her eyes landed on a charming young man, he was shooking his head after listening to the little girl's words.

She got startled when she felt the ground beneath her move. She fall back on her knees.

It take her few minutes to understand she was sitting on...

'No no no it can't happen.'

"Jungkook put her down." Another dashing youngster said in a commanding tone.

Poor little fairy was still processing everything. The young man sighed, his eyes were showing that he doesn't want to put the little fairy down...

As soon as the fairy put her feet on the ground she ran away from them and hid behind a pink bookshelf.

"Oppa look now she is scared of us" fairy chuckled when she hear the little girl's sad voice.

Thea, the little girl sat beside the book shelf and said few good words which could make the fairy believe they won't hurt her.

"Thea, leave her alone she needs time." A deep voice floated in the room. Thea nodded her head.

Thea with a hopeful look glanced one last time. Her eyes were brimming with tears. Little sobs filled the room making the young men in the room panic.

"Shh...stop crying Thea, look she come  out." Taehyung said.

The little fairy made her way to the crying girl. She stood near her and slowly tapped Thea's hand.

The girl look at the fairy and giggle cutely.

"Stop crying you are a brave girl." Gasps filled the room when they heard the fairy speak.

"I taught Fairies are inaudible." BamBam said look shocked.

"Wait.. that means you believed in fairytale" Mingyu said widening his eyes to make it look like he is shocked.

"Tsk both are Drama Queens." Jungkook said and side bist bump with Yugyeom.

"Excuse me. I'm Second World Wide Handsome" Mingyu said flipped his imaginary hairs.

"She is drop dead gorgeous and.." Jimin said

"CUTE" Sehun completed. Everyone was looking at him.

'What' he mouthed and shrugged his shoulders.

Thea took out Blush Gold Iron chair desk set, which was made for barbie size toys and fairy sat there like a princess. After all the fairy was 6 inch tall.

Boys smiled when they saw Thea made a friend.
Tae and his friends love this little girl. She was a cancer patient. Doctor said she has few months with her.

Taehyung always cry when Doctor's words come in his mind. He always wish for some miracle to happen.

Same goes with his friends, for them Thea was like their own sister.

______________