17. His Ex

Amber's Pov

Yes the name of this chapter is correct, I'm Giovanni's ex girlfriend.

I am here because a little bird told me that my man (Giovanni) had a so called little girlfriend, and so here I am coming to check it out.

Giovanni is mine, he just doesn't know it yet, but once his little girlfriend is gone he will know that I am his soul mate.

This is just the beginning of seeing me so bye for now my loves.
-------------------
  Giovanni's Pov

Light was coming through the little opening in the window and it managed to hit me directly in the face and that woke me up.

I looked to my side and seen that Talia was still sleeping like a little baby.

Last night was so great, and I'm lucky to have her give me all of her and more.

I kissed her forehead and walked too turn on the shower so that her and I could shower together.

"Babe wake up so that we can shower," I said while shaking her gently.

"Whyy Gio I'm so sleepy," She whined.

"Talia if you don't get up I'm having my breakfast," I told her while grabbing her legs and spreading them wide.

"Okay daddy eat then," she said all sexy like.

Before I can get my breakfast if you know what I mean she laughed right in my face.

"I'm just kidding baby I'm up now carry me to the shower, because I'm sore," she said while still laughing.

I'm going to get her next time, so I don't know why she doing all this laughing.

We finally got in the shower and stayed for awhile so that she could wash her hair.

Half an hour later we were done, and sitting in the bed watching a movie while I was brushing her soft curly hair.

The movie was almost finish when my phone started ringing out of no where.

RING

RING

RING

I let it ring three times thinking it was just my mom, and then i just finally answered it.

"Hello?" I asked because I didn't know the number that showed on my phone.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me baby," the voice said through the phone and I froze up.

"Amber-"
--------------

THERE'S A PART TWO TO THIS SO BE PATIENT.

THANKS LOVES