ch. 3

~Morning Todoroki pov~

I wake up and turn my alarm off, I look to see a shirtless isuku laying on me, then the thoughts of last night came back. Wow I cant believe we actually did that. I placed my poor izuku aside and got up to shower. I heard little groans coming from him as I walked out. About 10 minutes later I heard the door open. I looked to see my izuku eyes closed brushing his teeth.
I finished my shower and dryed off. By the time I finished, my poor izuku was asleep standing up. I picked him up and brought him to my room. He woke up and put the uniform on. He gave me a kiss and we made our way to school after getting our stuff.

~At school - 7:30 am~

~Denki pov~

"Sup kirishima!" I said running into class as always "Oh hey dude!" Kiri said and we gave eachother a bro hug "Dude you'll never guess!" He exclaimed, "What!!" I said with pure excitement"Bakugo I being nice to Izuku-bro" "omg kirishima- that's- new!!" I exclaimed. Tsuyu walked over kinda excitedly. "Denki, Kirishima, guess what I just found out. Ribbit" she said "what?" We both said in monotone. "Deku and Todoroki both were kissing on the way to school, mina saw. Ribbit" she said calmly. "Wah!!" We both yelled in pure confusion. "Wth" i said"wow never thought Todoroki was gay" kiri said. Tsuyu then left us and sat at her desk. I was just dumbfounded at this. Apparently kiri was to cause he looked totally confused. But we looked at eachother for a minute then started laughing loudly. I don't know why but mabye because we were just shocked at the situation and thought it was funny. Bakugou gave us a death stare cause we were to loud. We instantly stopped and stayed quiet as he looked away.