chapter 41

Continued...

Ananya's pov

I kept trying but nothing is happening huh I should talk to baalpari maybe she knows something about it but how will I consult her I can't visit Veerlok without powers now the only way is to talk to dabu . Huh why God why always I have to face him even if I want to ignore him. Let it be anu lets go there.

I entered in dabu's room to find him with Anushka urghh my mood is already ruined and seeing this it's getting worst control Ananya control.

Debu's pov.

I was just searching Anu on the way Anushka saw me and started a conversation though I wasn't interested in it  but just because of my plan I kept listening her baseless talks.
Suddenly we heard a bang on door now who's it I turned back to find Ananya ohh how can I forget that only ananya has this much of power or we can say anger but why is she so angry.
Subconscious mind: she is angry all the time it's not new that is why I call her nakchadi my nakchadi.
: Wait she isn't your nakchadi she's mine. So better luck next time.
And then me and my subconscious mind were indulged in a fight . After some time I realised that ananya was still at the doorstep urghh you are gone dabu .

Debu : are ananya you here .

Ananya : yes wo I wanted to talk to you about something important.

Anushka : so say

Ananya : in personal.

Anushka: then come after half an hour now me and dev are spending some quality time so don't interfere.

Ananya : and why do you think that I would listen to you.

Anushka : you better do .

Ananya : I won't.

Anushka : ok then let dev decide

Wait what is she talking about me if yes then I will say a clear cut no because I ain't having energy to face this nakchadi she would surely beat me up after Anushka leaves .

Debu : hey guys I will decide in two mins just you guys wait here I will be right back .

Saying this I ran away leaving two cats alone to fight but a shadow is behind me and is of none other than anu .

Ananya  : you fooled me.

Debu : the thing which God has already done why would I repeat it.

Ananya : right , wait what do you mean dabuuu .

Debu : you are smarter than me ain't you so question yourself.

Ananya : urghh dabuuu wait let me show you.

Debu run ! run ! run

She started throwing pillows and everything around her oh god save me wait I can myself too by my powers and here you go ananya and I made a magical shield and stood there proudly but just after a minute I got hit by two mega pillows and on the floor . And then I saw Anu who was laughing like maniacs.

Debu: hahahahaha bohot hasi arahi hai na ye lo

I threw a pillow towards her but she was still laughing.

Debu : just stop it.

Ananya : I ... I can't haha 😂 I am n.o..t able to Omg th...at haha 😂 proud look o..n y..o..ur face and then boom and she sat down and started laughing.

Huh God why always me. But wait why isn't my magic working I tried to lift the vase infront of me but it didn't budge a little now this is something serious.

Debu : Ananya

This time I was serious and she immediately understood that.

Ananya : I know you might be tensed that why are your powers  not working but I am also suffering from the same and that is why I came to tell you about this and then all this happened and she giggled.

And I passed her a are you serious wala look.

Ananya : accha ok ok I won't laugh you continue.

Debu : okay so I think this is timnasa's plan .

Ananya : I also think the same but how will we confront her without powers.

Debu : for this we have to take vivan s help let's go.

Ananya : okay.

Hi guys

After a long time okay how was the chappy do comment and tell and the season one is soon going to end it may be tragic or happy one and the season two would be continued in this one only so keep supporting and giving feedbacks I love to read your lovely comments.

Thanks for reading 😊