He and she ( Praju)

Reader's P.o.v-

Prajakta prajakta koli p praju Ms koli she has so many names someone call her prajakta someone call her praju. But for Ashish she is only Ms koli and MS prajakta koli cause maybe he hate her .

Prajakta was thinking about him
"Yaar Ashish looks so cute without beard and with beard he look...... F**** why the heck I am thinking about him?"

Prajakta was on the shoot, her makeover was done ,looking very cute in a white coloured suit with black sunglasses

"Mam you are looking very pretty" her secretary Oni said . " Thanks Oni"

Praju's POV -
"That's great . But I don't know why I am not able to forget him today , him mean Mr. Chanchlani! Just because of his new post! No I think maybe he live in my heart! ......oh praju ... stop calling him yours ..... but maybe calling someone yours can make them yours F****"

Reader's POV-
Praju Blushed! Her secretary said " mam ...... Who is your prince charming ?"
Without wasting any second ! She said" Mr. Chanchlani " she immediately covered her mouth because she was embarrassed !

"Don't embarrassed mam! It's good ! You love him na ! So what's the problem!?"

"He is s cheater!" she said angrily!

' why the heck he cheated on me ? For god sake please someone tell me! " She thought .

"Mam..... the shoot is about to start !can we go?"

"Yes"

So this is the " he and she( praju)" I am pretty sure that you liked it so please vote for this story

Please excuse my mistakes 🙏

~~love love ❤️❤️

Seak peak
He and she ( Ashu)