And the hearts start to open

In this a.u. The timeline is about a week after Izuku and Bakugo got into their fight. It won't be continuing the original timeline after that point. I also do not own any of the characters in this story. Please do not hate on the ship and tell me what you think about the story and/or writing style.  

Additionally I'm Really lazy and don't feel like doing the whole "San" and "Kun" thing sorry

<>•<>•<>•<>

Izuku's p.o.v

"...ku"
"..eku"
"Deku!"

Hm? I snap my eyes up from where they were staring to see uraraka smiling down at me.

"Oh, sorry uraraka, I guess I was spacing off"

"It's okay deku. I just had a question", uraraka looks at her feet before continuing, "What were you and Bakugo fighting about?"

My smile falters just a tiny bit. She didn't notice. "Sorry Uraraka but I can't tell you. I don't think Kachan would Appreciate me telling you since it involves him."

"Oh that's alright deku, I think it's really caring of you to consider Bakugos feelings," her smile gets bigger.

"Thanks uraraka"

Before anything can be replied, Aizawa's voice cuts through the air. "Alright problem children everyone to your seats we have to have a discussion".

I notice uraraka blush in embarrassment as she realizes she was the only one up. She quickly returns to her seat. I hope she's okay. I'll ask her about it later. Then maybe we could go for frozen yogurt. We could invite iida too! In front of me I hear a 'tch' sound. "You're mumbling again nerd", katsukis voice was softer than usual- if you could call it that- it was more of a soft yell if that makes any sense. Like he was trying to sound nice but couldn't figure out how.

"Sorry", my reply was quick and toneless. I hope he doesn't think I'm irritated, I'm just tired. 
<>•<>•<>•<>

Bakugos p.o.v.

Tch. The damn nerds mumbling again. "Your mumbling again nerd". I mentally curse myself at my tone of voice.

Why is being nice so fucking hard? Why the fuck am I even trying to be nice to goddamn deku anyway?

"Sorry", a Toneless and Quick reply sounded behind me.

The fuck? What happened to 'sorry kachan', or the emotion in his voice? Did I do something again? Is he angry or something? What the fuck!? Why the hell am I worrying over if he's angry or not? Oh right because I bullied my childhood best friend almost our entire lives, had a mental break down and started a fight with the fuck and almost got us both expelled from our dream school. ugh! I slam my head down on the table. At least it hurts from something other than my thoughts now.

Aizawa clears his Throat "Okay now, it has been brought to our attention through some recent alterations- he looks at me and deku- "that some of you may have some pent up feelings about recent events and/or to each other. So I want you all to write a full page about what's on your mind, don't write your name. After you're all done I want you to crumple them up and throw them out in the middle of the classroom. We then will all read out what a random piece of paper says that you will pick. Start writing now."

Well this is going to be fucking fun i thought.

________________________________
Word count- 583
Sorry it's so short this is just a starter to get you guys to see what type of mindset deku and Bakugo have. Most of the other chapters will be around 1,500 words. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it's my first fanfic so I don't know how good it's gonna be. Anyways have a lovely day byeeee :)