Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

Well today was the day. The day of finals for the figure skating championships. I've come so far in this, I just hope all the hours spent practicing finally pay off. After this is over, I'm headed off to an entirely new school. It's fine though, I don't have any friends here anyways.....but hopefully I can actually get friends at the new place I'm going to. *sigh*

"Next on the ice for finals competition, Elsa Winter." The announcers voice rang throughout the rink. My hands began to shake. "Stay calm Elsa, just stay calm."

"You'll do great Elsa. I know you will." My sister, Anna, always believed in me. Even when I didn't believe in myself. She says she's my number one fan, I just call her my sister.

I skated out onto the ice and the music started. The song, Saturn by Sleeping at Last, started playing. I did my routine and once I was finished everyone stood and applauded. I couldn't believe people liked it so much. I skated off the rink and went to Anna.

"Elsa, that was amazing!! You looked so beautiful out there! You are definitely getting first today." Anna shouted excitedly at me. Sometimes I think she has waaaaaay to much energy. But a sister is a sister.

After Anna and I finished talking we headed over to the awards ceremony. After what seemed like forever, the judges announced the winners. "Third place goes to Vanellopee Von Schweets. Second place goes to Mavis Darkenson. And fist place, with a score to set the record books, Miss Elsa Winter!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you like the first chapter. this is my first Watt Pad story so I'm really excited. I will post another chapter later.
❄️❄️❄️❄️~author~❄️❄️❄️❄️