END

I staggered on forward.

Tap

Tap

Tap

I walked back to him.

Tap

Tap

Tap

I don't want to be away from him.

Tap 

Tap

Tap

I love him. Even though we haven't known each other for long. My feelings are real.

Tap

Tap

Tap

He's mine...

Tap

Tap

Tap

...my lover.....

Tap

Tap

Tap

.....mine.....

TAP 

TAP

TAP

HE'S MINE!

SNAP!
*****
AIDEN'S POV

I don't know exactly when the sky turned this ominous gray color but I like it. It matches the mood of the day. The day a young blond Earl dies. Hannah and (y/n) will thank me later. Big brother knows best after all. I approached the grand doors meeting the spider butler with the demon sword. Disgraceful. In his filthy hands. Then the intense battle began.

Of course I didn't really need to fight him. But the butler fought me since he must protect his master due to the contract they have set in place.

I only payed attention so he wouldn't get the upper hand but I occasionally glanced at my target to find the perfect point to kill him.

And now.

I dashed down toward the little monster prepared to strike but I was thrown back. And by thrown back I mean like 500 feet into the forest.

Ooh that butler is going to get it!

"You damn butler! Show yourself so I can kick your ass!"

(y/n) stepped forward from the darkness making herself known.

"I'm kinda shocked that my little sister could throw me back so far. But game over. Step aside-"

Red liquid erupted from my mouth as the wounds burned with fiery pain.

"Big brother you shouldn't have interfered. You should have stayed back home and discovered the killer." She struck me. Her claws bloodied. She wore a cold expression. An expression only a demon could possess. The cheery smile she always wore came to mind. Whenever we played,hugged,hell just even laid eyes on each other. It would always be there but now deep scars run across my chest.

"Well big brother I'll give you the answer to your biggest mystery." I was confused for a moment but then she leaned toward my ear and whispered.

"I killed mother and father." 

It was too unbearable. I fell to my knees and muttered.

"Why?"

"Why? Why!" She started laughing an insane laugh.