Chapter 2

This man walked up to her with a silver bow and arrows. They had a carving that only some people can imagine. the man had short sandy hair, with fair skin and stormy blue and green freckled eyes. He also had freckles spattered all across his cheeks. He walked into my room. With a smirk slapped on his face. Who are you? I asked. Sky" he replied . What am I doing here?" I asked rudely. You are special. You have special powers that you have not noticed before. You are in danger on earth so we brought you here. Your more safe here with the high tech flights and more.

I looked out of the window and there were high tech planes. That have no wings. "You are here to train and use your powers wisely" he snapped at me. I ignored him and stared at the sky. The sky did not look normal. It had a outer space look with yellow and tan stars spattered everywhere in sight.I could see some what to earth that looked like planets." Take me home" I said.
No" he said. " what did you just say?" "No".I punched him in the stomach and he flings to the wall like a magnet." Guards!"

They snatched my arms. I grabbed there's and started to burn there arms. Aaaaaauuuuuuggggghhhhhh! They scream. my eyes start to glow. With a pissed off face. They weren't happy. I pushed my hands and started to levitate.

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**|*|*|~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**
CLIff hanger.! M
Comment and vote and follow😘