Episode 1 - Friendzoned

Love's POV
"When will I meet my destiny? If not now, when? It is strange but true, these things shouldn't happen to me. It is love that suddenly occured or is it really love? But, however I look at it, you are the one I have waited for, I mean even though I haven't met you yet. The more I get hurt I really don't know what to do. I ended up being friendzoned to all the person I like. I am still searching and keep waiting until someday I will meet you. Until when am I gonna meet you? Until when am I gonna wait? or am I be single forever?" she wrote this in her notebook while the professor is still discussing.
______________________________________
Professor: "Okay, so does anyone knows what goods and services will be produced and in what quantities? Who wants to answer?Raise your hand." he asked the students with his serious face. He noticed that no one raises their hands. Until he noticed one student who is actually busy on her desk writing something.
"Okay, I would like Miss Pattranite to answer" the professor calls her to answer the question.

She heard calling her name by the professor. She stands up and got nervous. Her feet and hands were trembling. She don't know what to where to begin. All her classmates were looking at her waiting for her to answer.

Love: "Uh, yes sir" she stands up and begun to stutter as she was about to answer.
Professor: "Miss Pattranite didn't you just heard what I asked? I was discussing here and yet you are busy doing something that it is not related to our topic. What exactly are you doing? This is your first warning from now on." the professor was madly yelling at her.
Love: "I'm sorry sir it won't be happening again" she looked down and feel embarassed.
Professor: Well I really do hope it won't happen again Miss Pattranite.

*The bell rings*
Professor: Okay, class dismissed.

Love gets her bag and walks so fast heading outside of the classroom. Prigkhing and First furrowed their foreheads while looking at each other. They were running to follow her.

Prigkhing: "Love, Love, E Love" she walks so fast as she was following her while shouting Love's name.

Love stopped and turned around. Prigkhing walks towards Love and asked her.

Prigkhing: "Love, are you okay? what's the matter? Tell me. You know we are good friends right? You can tell me anything. We will listen. Me and First are here to listen." she told her to tell everything and smiled while caressing her shoulders.
First: "Prigkhing's right we are here. We are your friends. If you need help or maybe advice to ease what you are feeling inside we will help you. We are always ready to listen. We want you to be okay. So can you tell us what happened?" he was so serious while saying this to Love.

First is a funny person. He always tell jokes. First is our happy pill and without him it feels lonely. However, when in times like this he is such a great listener while Prigkhing is good at giving advice. I am so grateful for having them as my friends. They are always been there since we were young. We treat each other like a real brother and sisters.
*Love on her mind*

Love: Well, I was writing something earlier.
Prigkhing: "writing what?" she furrowed her eyebrows while asking Love.
First: please just get straight to the point.
Love: "Okay, okay FINE! I am just so tired being like this. I really do wanna meet the one that is right for me. I am just so sick getting rejected,ignored, or should I say getting FRIENDZONED. Ugh why life is so unfair?" she speaks so fast and feels like she is really tired with her life.
First: Woah woah slow down you just talked too fast. Calm down first.
Prigkhing: Love, I just wanna say the right time will come. You just have to wait.
Love: Until when?!!
Prigkhing: I don't know but you just have to be patient. You can't force anyone to like you back or to love you back. But...
Love: But what?
Prigkhing: "But always remember this that one day you will make them realize what they lost. So cheer up!" she was so sincere about giving her advice to Love and smiled.
Love: "Aww thank you it means a lot. Thank you for listening and to all the advices you gave Prigkhing and of course P'First. You are always been there since day one. I am really grateful to have you as my friends." Love smiles and initiates to hug Prigkhing.
*Love hugs Prigkhing so tightly*
First: Hey! I wanna join.
*a group hug just occured*