9

Warnings: extremely greasy byul, mentions of sexual shit idk 

As you began to wake up, you felt a warm body against yours. You rubbed your eyes to see a sleeping Moonbyul. You had no memory of what happened last night and your thoughts were somewhere else. But you knew that she wouldnt take advantage of you like that... you dont think at least. You got out the bed and hopped in the shower. For some reason, you never really liked showering without music so you got your waterproof airpods and listened to some stray kids music (you gotta support your homie hyunjin) As soon as you got out, you realized you didnt get your clothes... You carefully unlocked the door making sure you couldnt wake up Moonbyul even though she was already awake. You had a towel wrapped around your body so you couldnt expose any skin. ¨good morning princess¨ moonbyul looked at you with lustful eyes. 

You blushed at her statement ¨Uh hey¨ you said while awkwardly finding your outfit that you were gonna change into. ¨You were kind of crazy last night¨ Moonbyul said, getting closer and closer towards you. ¨w-wait did we yk?¨ you said, your whole attention now to the handsome girl. ¨No no i wouldnt take advantage of you like that baby doll¨ she said while eyeing you up and down. ¨Oh uhm okay-¨ you said, you werent sure what was gonna happen. Without another word from her, she kissed you like she has been waiting for this moment her whole life. With you being the simp you were, you obviously kissed back, both of you fighting for dominance to which you lost to moonbyul. ¨Do you wanna go farther?¨ she said, going from a dom to a softy right away. ¨uhm- i dont know¨ you said really shyly. ¨You know i wont force you to do anything¨ she said while giving you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled at how caring she was. ¨thank you byul¨ you really didnt want to disappoint her but she didnt seem disappointed and more caring. You changed into your outfit in the bathroom ¨Hey byul?¨ you said loudly, making sure she can hear you. ¨yes baby girl?¨ she answered loudly back. ¨If you wanna change, you can borrow some of my clothes¨ you offered. ¨okay that sounds good, im kinda dirty from last night... do you mind if i take a shower too?¨ she asked politely.

¨yeah of course¨ you said while finally getting out of the bathroom. This was your outfit. (i apologize for the poor quality) 

¨You look hot¨ she said while winking at you

¨You look hot¨ she said while winking at you. ¨You too ma¨ you flirted back with her she just gave you a greasy smile. ¨hey moonbyul?¨ you called her. ¨yes cutie?¨ she looked at you intently. ¨are we dating?¨ you asked, somewhat nervous for a reply. She chuckled. ¨If you wanna call it that, then yes we are.¨ she smiled at you brightly. ¨Okay then¨ you said, dismissing her to go take a shower. You couldnt believe that you were dating your idol it was more of a dream then reality.  

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

neoege banhaesseo-  너에게 반했어

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ im crazy about you ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

hey guys... let me know if you want the chapter to actually be nsfw because im honestly down to right it although im better at imagining it in my head then actually putting it into words ;))

-sky